I found the most awesome 7-11

• Thread starter EricT - stuck in Salt Lake
  • Start date
E

EricT - stuck in Salt Lake

Well, maybe not the 7-11 itself, but the clerk... He gave me like, tons of free pringles. 7 fucking cans, to be exact. Various flavors.

On the other spectrum of the non-awesome, after going out with the most annoying womang I have ever taken out (she just couldn't shut up about her shit excuse of a life), I ended up missing the bus back to home.

So yeah, at my moms old apartment (luckily the landlord doesn't change the locks till the end of the month), which is empty but a couch and an ancient computer on the floor with stolen wireless net access till morning.

But atleast I have pringles.

I thought that was explained well enough... but I guess I'll explain it more.

I met a womang up in salt lake a few weeks ago, and I thought she was pretty cool. So I took her out tonight since I don't have to go into work till late and she was free as well. My first impression was completely smashed, and she turned out to be annoying as hell... Then, after making up the ol "I'm feeling kinda sick, must be that chicken I had..." excuse, I realized that I was about 2 miles from the busstop, and that the last bus on tuesday was going to be there in 10 minutes from then.

Saying fuck that, I walked a mile to my moms apartment, which is now vacant, and used the key, opened the door, and started this computer up.

Oh, missed that woman part. Didn't even ask for a blowjob?

Also, do describe her aspiring personality in detail.

If I must...

Conversations would as such...

Her: So me and my friend was up at the gateway the other day and...

*Something around 5 minutes of the most pointless story ever... I have yet to say a word and just stare off into the distance*

Her: ... And it was such an awesome day!

Me: REALLY?! WOW!

Her: Yeah! And then like...

*5 more minutes*

Her: ...and that was totally awesome.

Me: Ugh... this chicken, is not agreeing with my stomach...

Her: This one time I had chicken and...

*5 more minutes later*

Her: ... but we didn't realize it was fried!

Me: Yeah............ Good for you. I have to go home. I'm gonna barf...

Honestly, I think she wouldn't put out due to the fact that I only had 38 bucks on me for today... or was it 37. Something like that. Although, she did seem prude all throughout the night...

Prude and annoyingly pointless.

Agh!

Pringles on the other hand, easy and sexually satisfying.

You could have $3800 on you, doesn't mean she gets it all. And that would be stupid to carry anyway. Silly lady.

the only convienence store one needs is the Quick Stop anyways