I got Robed

SocialNumb

Damn Christians!
Aug 15, 2006
Boyton, WPB, FL
:erk: Today was a bad day!

I got robed, I was in my studio ..... asleep (long night) 3 rooms in the the place. I was upstairs ..... all I saw after waking up In confusion, was a very large figure (it was very dark altho it was 1:00 PM) Standing tall with a guitar case in hand a man stood, asking me who I was? So I just yelled out of my daze "what the fuck!" By the time I realized what was going on ... the dude was gone :cry: He got away with one of my cheap guitars & a bunch of Jewelry .. Including A golden Pan American World Airways wing from the fist flight from America to Peru. It was my grandfathers....

Anyways,
I'm just sharing my grief with you all. I have to vent some way ... I probably won't see my stuff again ............

Very sorry.... I'm a pilot and I can tell you that those wings are special, I hope you get them back..... Good luck with it....

dam man.. sorry to hear that...

burnall those ....ers alive :puke:

every time i get out from home , i lock my guitar in the closet.. really...:mad:

hope you find your stuff:kickass:

Your lucky to be alive! Seriously, if a fucker lacks the morality of breaking in your pad, while your in there...no telling what else he might of done. My friend was murdered over his brand new fucking Monte Carlo, so those fuckers can be ruthless. Sorry to hear about your loss. Are you near CSI Miami, they can catch your thief on TV?!:) I seen David Caruso take down an Asian Coke cartel by himself, last Monday night! Your jewelry thief should be a piece of cake, don't touch anything!

Yeah thats how I look at it.. In the end I'm still alive & well. The cops around here couldn't do anything. They tried dusting for prints and what not there was nothing but foot prints on the doors. I lock all my doors, bastard didn't bother trying the door knobs just kicked the doors in. Can't believe I didn't hear him till he got into the room I was sleeping in, Then again maybe my discovering him earlier might have got me shot. Thanx for the good wishes & support. Lock your stuff up! I was lucky he didn't get into my main studio! That would have been................well you know.

Buddy of mine runs a studio in the Philly/DE area... he's got that fucker locked up like a gold mine with cameras all outside and shit... wont open the door unless he can identify the person from the outside.

I figured he was paranoid.

Suppose not.

J

Ah, he'll get fucked over oneday- asshole.

With the risk of bringing unwanted humour to the thread...

kashwere-merlot-robe-large.jpg