I had a Dio dream last night

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
He was playing a gig with Black Sabbath and at half time he went to the bar for some water. He was really short, probably the shortest person in the room and he had big frizzy hair. He was standing at the bar looking round out of the corner of his eye to see if anyone was approaching him for an 'idol-chat' (see Anathema Forum) but no-one did.

i reckon he imbedded subconscious messages in the last in line video, which a decade on have kicked in on every teenie metal sprogg who watched monsters of rock regularly. Im having difficulty typing cos me hands keep spasming into devils horns, its that or i shouldnt drink stella this early on :erk:

yeah i think I remember that one, big stage??

Actually now that i think of it, i had that dream a few nights ago. i got no sleep last night cos me sister and her family took me room over, i was up all night watching bo selecta :erk:

The Rainbow In The Dark is where Ronnie is on the top of a building in London wearing really skinny jeans and white boots, and a top thats split wide open right down to his belly button. While hes singing and pointing at the camera using special 'Dio Sign Language' for sporadic words in the song a pervert is walking through Soho following a really dodgy old berd who gets off with the guitarist (Goldy?) after he plays his solo. When the pervert sees this he runs away really scared.

yeah thats a very cool video hehe, reminds me of Priests "Breaking The Law", the same thing happens, the glasses of some scary nerd break during the guitar solo, how fucking dead cool:D .

that guitarist, its Vivian Campbell by the way

french_anatheman said:
The thread :"I had a dildo dream last night" would be even better:tickled:
Ladies, don't hesitate when you have that kind of dreams:tickled: :tickled:

Are you nuts? I wouldn't waste my sexual dreams on artificial dicks :ill: