I had a Symphony X dream last night!

Ressurecting the old thread! I had a new SX dream last night!!!

This was weird...

The scene was at like a high school gym of some sort.

There was a basketball game going on....

Dream Theater vs. Symphony X!!!
:OMG:
Anyways, I factored into this by being a substitute for SX's team, along with Tomas Miller!

I don't remember who DT's subs were, but I tell you the best players on the court, and this is especially good for SX, were

The Drummers!!!

Mike Portnoy was the man for DT, but THE BEST player out there was Jason Rullo! He was not limited by height let's say. He was so fast and he could jump like twelve feet in the air. It was crazy. But here is the craziest part...
We weren't using basketballs, we were using the bands' guitars!

I remember throwing a "bounce" pass to Tom Miller thinking, "oh my god, what have I done?" as I see the headstock of John Petrucci's custom Ernie Ball Music Man split in two.
But JP thought nothing of it, he just kept playing and went after the guy with the ball, er guitar.

*sigh*, so what the hell does this all mean? :ill:

the_satanic_rabbit said:
I remember throwing a "bounce" pass to Tom Miller thinking, "oh my god, what have I done?" as I see the headstock of John Petrucci's custom Ernie Ball Music Man split in two.

I'm not sure why, but this is extremely humorous to me.

Anyway, I could easily set up Symphony X's defensive basketball positions...

|---------------------------
|-----------x-Lepond--------
|--x-Russ-------------------
|O-------------------x-Rullo-
|--x-Romeo-----------------
|-----------x-Pinnella--------
|---------------------------

Anyway, did Symphony X win, or did DT? I hear Myung's a star player...

I never have any dreams. (Or mabey i have dreams but never remember them when i wake up) this probably symbolises that i'm a unimaginative, boring person:D

But i remeber ONE dream I've had;
I was one of the G's in G3. I was there, jamming in front of 100,000 people in a big stadium with Vai and Petrucci, when Vai got shot and his body vanished! AGHGHG!!I was all like "SHIIIIIT, run for your life!" but Petrucci (JP) just stood there playing his guitar like nothing happened. JP said to me "What the fuck are you doing, bitch-F*(ker!! and then punched me on the nose. I was saying "WTF was that for Wanker!!! Steve just got shot and we better run for our lives before we die!" And then Jp kicked me in the balls and said "I don't give a Fuck about Steve, I want to Fu(K your sister like I've done to your mother!" then i swung my guitar in his chest and he died! Then Some dude from the crowd said something like "Long live the aboriginals!!" And I'm like "Riiiiiiiiiiight" and then I woke up.

Wierd ay?

I had a dream rescently how I and TSR* (I was with a white kelly and he was with some superstrat) played in front of a big audience (there was a band behind us, I just didn't pay any attention to it) and at half of the first bridge I realized I was only wearing my boxers and a green t-shirt. :err:

We kept on playing, though. :D

*- I have never seen TSR, It's just the way you KNOW it's so. :)

I had a dream once that Mike Romeo kidnapped me and my brother and he was driving us in a SUV and was gonna take us somewhere to torture us or something, and I was planning my escape through the moonroof when my bro and I turned into Simpsons characters (my bro was Homer, I think I was Lisa) and we flew out the moonroof as if we were like those big infatable ballons in parades... :loco: heh, weird huh?

Zax666 said:
I had a dream rescently how I and TSR* (I was with a white kelly and he was with some superstrat) played in front of a big audience (there was a band behind us, I just didn't pay any attention to it) and at half of the first bridge I realized I was only wearing my boxers and a green t-shirt. :err:

We kept on playing, though. :D

*- I have never seen TSR, It's just the way you KNOW it's so. :)

Weird, but I will be getting a white superstrat soon! (Carvin DC127)

What did I look like? I'm curious :D

I hope I wasn't wearing only boxers and a t-shirt like you o_O

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
I never have any dreams. (Or mabey i have dreams but never remember them when i wake up) this probably symbolises that i'm a unimaginative, boring person:D

But i remeber ONE dream I've had;
I was one of the G's in G3. I was there, jamming in front of 100,000 people in a big stadium with Vai and Petrucci, when Vai got shot and his body vanished! AGHGHG!!I was all like "SHIIIIIT, run for your life!" but Petrucci (JP) just stood there playing his guitar like nothing happened. JP said to me "What the fuck are you doing, bitch-F*(ker!! and then punched me on the nose. I was saying "WTF was that for Wanker!!! Steve just got shot and we better run for our lives before we die!" And then Jp kicked me in the balls and said "I don't give a Fuck about Steve, I want to Fu(K your sister like I've done to your mother!" then i swung my guitar in his chest and he died! Then Some dude from the crowd said something like "Long live the aboriginals!!" And I'm like "Riiiiiiiiiiight" and then I woke up.

Wierd ay?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

:lol: @ shred
that is damn funny!

But have you every dreamt of throwing a midget down a hill, only to find out he is an escape convict, but the grass is so tall so you need to mow it in order to find him? Not big old tractors but small-ass push mowers, running with push mowers since we are trying to chase this midget down.
Then from out of the woods comes a moving merry-go-round on wheels and this midget driving it.
Everyone is about to soil themselves when from out of nowhere comes MacGyver with a pistol saying "f--- you motherf----!" and caps him right in the forehead. By the way, I had to throw the midget down the hill in the first place in order to get with some chick.

It's alright shred, I know where you're coming from!

the_satanic_rabbit said:
Weird, but I will be getting a white superstrat soon! (Carvin DC127)

What did I look like? I'm curious :D

I hope I wasn't wearing only boxers and a t-shirt like you o_O

You were a relatively tall guy with medium - lenght hair, you were wearing a black t-shirt and some black jeans. (black :D)

Oh, and your superstrat there wasn't white, it was either dark green or black. :)

We played Absinthe and Rue and we :headbang:-ed!

I am normal, I do not dream thankyou..

Seriously though, anyone ever had a dream where its like its not really a dream, youre walking around and you can think freely, and interact with the dream-environment, but its like you're on a whole other planet?

No..me either.. looks around..

Or the dreams where there's scary people trying to kill you and you have to kick their ass.. I'm not a violent person, but when I am being attacked in a dream, I get really violent back on them.

Once I "woke up" in that sort of state where it feels like youre awake but youre not, and it was in my house, and there was a guy in the house that was going to kill us.. so I remember I went to the kitchen, got a knife, walked into my mothers room where he was hiding under the bed, and stabbed him to death..

And another, anyone ever seen the movies "Childs Play" with Chuckie the demented doll? I had a dream once that Chuckie was in the house terrorising us, so I thought feck this, and I got him and was smashing his head into the tiled floor, and there was blood spraying everywhere but the little bugger wouldnt die..

lol *looks around ashamed* I'm such a sicko I know. Oh and I've got plenty more.. thats the sad bit.

ever open your eyes while you're still dreaming? I've done that before, and provided some scary experiences. One time, I had a dream that my 10th grade history teacher became a zombie, my eyes opened somehow but I was still dreaming, and I "saw" the zombie teacher of mine in the corner of my bedroom (the TV was on so there was light in the room). It started moving towards me making a groaning noise like the zombies in Resident Evil. It was weird cause I wanted to get up and run away but since I was still dreaming I couldnt move. I had to get myself out of it by concentrating on the TV and then all of a sudden I "awoke" and the zombie vanished.

I have had "different" dream about my HOT art teacher, wait did i say hot?...I meant young and attractive...well i bet you know what the "different" dream was about...i'm a sicko...that uses too many "..."......

Yngvai X said:
ever open your eyes while you're still dreaming? I've done that before, and provided some scary experiences. One time, I had a dream that my 10th grade history teacher became a zombie, my eyes opened somehow but I was still dreaming, and I "saw" the zombie teacher of mine in the corner of my bedroom (the TV was on so there was light in the room). It started moving towards me making a groaning noise like the zombies in Resident Evil. It was weird cause I wanted to get up and run away but since I was still dreaming I couldnt move. I had to get myself out of it by concentrating on the TV and then all of a sudden I "awoke" and the zombie vanished.

Zombies? That's awesome! I wish my dreams were like that. Instead, most of them have nothing to do with anything I would normally think about.

Resident Evil, huh? The one on Gamecube kicks so much ass!

@ Shreddie - You naughty little devil!
@ SilentRealm - I haven't killed THAT many people in my sleep.

When I was a little boy (no, not the Steve Vai track :)) I had a dream when a creepy Snow Man tried to eat me. I know Snow men are EVIL!!!

MorphineChild205 said:
Zombies? That's awesome! I wish my dreams were like that. Instead, most of them have nothing to do with anything I would normally think about.

Resident Evil, huh? The one on Gamecube kicks so much ass!

Oh I've had some pretty fucked up stuff happen in my dreams. I remember having definately more than 1 dream where I saw sharks swimming around me in mid air, particularly this one http://www.amonline.net.au/fishes/fishfacts/fish/mowstoni.htm (to Shreddi and Silent Realm - why are all the most fucked up sea creatures caught near australia?!? ;))

And yes, the GC Resident Evil is really awsome, tho as far as survival horror games goes I'm still more partial to the Silent Hill games (and yes, Ive had dreams involving shit from those games too).

Its funny tho, with all the weird stuff that goes on in my dreams, I can't say I've had a real nightmare in a long long time. I mean, yeah, to some people flying sharks and zombies and blood stained halls are nightmares, but I never awake in the middle of the night due to being so scared or anything anymore. And I never actually feel frightened of the more bizarre things in my dreams either.

Another weird thing is that lately I haven't been remembering my dreams at all (except maybe just as Im awaking from them), and usually I can remember them pretty well.