I had a dream about Skyfire

AlphaTemplar

Morgan Freeman
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
I was down in Indianapolis for some reason, and Skyfire happened to be playing a gig with Uneath and Slipknot (wtf?). I snuck out of the hotel room with my best friend, it was sometime late at night, and walked to the RCA Dome (colts' football stadium) for the concert, catching the tail end of Unearth and meeting up with some people from school before Skyfire came on. They were pretty awesome, despite Martin having a broken wrist. Pyrotechnics were crazy, and a bunch of people stormed the field and started moshing right in the middle of the band. I got a drumstick signed.

That sounds awesome as shit! That'd be cool if there really were some metal shows like that. Unearth kicks ass. I like them more than I like Skyfire.

AlphaTemplar said:
I was down in Indianapolis for some reason, and Skyfire happened to be playing a gig with Uneath and Slipknot (wtf?). I snuck out of the hotel room with my best friend, it was sometime late at night, and walked to the RCA Dome (colts' football stadium) for the concert, catching the tail end of Unearth and meeting up with some people from school before Skyfire came on. They were pretty awesome, despite Martin having a broken wrist. Pyrotechnics were crazy, and a bunch of people stormed the field and started moshing right in the middle of the band. I got a drumstick signed.

That is one crazy (but cool) fuckin dream. Skyfire headlined over Slipknot :tickled:

Only in a perfect world...

Hey IcedEarth, good to see you around here again man.