So I had a gnarly dream of EricT and other RC cast members.

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
This was completely random and doesn't make a whole lot of sense but bear with me. (Or is it bare? WTF cares?)

We were all standing outside the capital bldg of St. Paul listening to some speaker rant on and on about saving the environment. There were countless rows of single line formation white folk giving this man their undivided attention. Alongside me to my right stood Eric T, behind him was Krigloch, Wolftribe, Dark One, and several others that attended HC II. Out of nowhere the man asks for all meat eaters to raise their hands. Their was a brief pause as we didn't know the consequences of such an admission. Finally Eric T throws up a KFC drumstick high in the air, I in turn throw a KFC drumstick that has been chewed to the bone, up in the air as we slam chicken legs like two negars clicking their tarheels together on the first of the month. All of a sudden dozens upon dozens of metallers and beautiful green eyed white people start waving fried chicken in the air as if they were candles during an Elton John rendition of "Wind Beneath My Wings". Yet there was a strange vibe about it all, some sort of hidden significance, as if we were all fighting under the banner of the Third Reich. Completely weird!!! :err:

There could be only one meaning behind this dream. And that is that I spend wayyyyyyyyyyy too much time on this fucking forum!!! Excuse me while I delete all my old threads ala Erik. :erk:

It's there. :eek:

Mental Typo, what do you take me for?!?! :heh:

The scene looked somewhat like this, but with poultry.

87883z.jpg