I had a dream....

That Vintersorg was working in a burger bar in New york.
I blame the whole "arr cheeseburger madness" thing for this.

Anyway, has anyone here had weird dreams featuring Vintersorg? or hell any other metal artists?

I also had a random dream of Blind Guardian appearing on a ship I was on ._.; we sang "Battlefield" for hours. Boo.

LOL I had a dream once , i dreamt that Iron Maiden was coming to a pub, where I'm used to go... Something weird... But it would have been cool ! :p

Haha I once dreamt that Finntroll was playing a gig, but someone in the audience had a heart attack and I had to help carry her out, so I missed the gig.. :err:

I dreamt that vintersorg was climbing a mountain and on top of that mountain was a village where people still lived like they did in the early middle-ages. suddenly he transformed into a wolf and ran back to help one of is wolf-buddies that was fallen down.

Haha, just because of this thread I dreamt I met Mr V last night. Asked him the same I would if I met him in reallity; What does "avskorlig" mean? :D

He said it meant something like "teaching", "leading", "instructing", but that doesn't fit with the lyrics on Trollslottet.. did he lie to me? :( :p

Hmm, once I had a dream about a concert with Cradle of Filth. Dani had shaved his head and hade changed all their lyrics into Swedish. There were like 3-4 people in the front row, and I think that they were support act for another band, which I can't remember...

Draugen said:
Hmm, once I had a dream about a concert with Cradle of Filth. Dani had shaved his head and hade changed all their lyrics into Swedish. There were like 3-4 people in the front row, and I think that they were support act for another band, which I can't remember...

Dani Filth without hair....
That's pretty hilarious.

i had a dream where i traveled to a mountain top and mr. v was there selling t-shirts and kept praising a friend of mine who plays good funk guitar.

I had once at dream that i was in Skellefteå in the Old Willams pub, where Vintersorg told me he had a movie about a sexfarm where someone put something in the wine that made everyone horny and then...... oh no, stupid me, that wasn t a dream :D

Vrangsinn [Carpathian Forest] is a prominent feature of my dreams, whether erotic in nature or the regular nonsense.

I think at one time I had a dream about Mr. V, but I forget exactly what he was doing.

I dreamt of a Sea Serpent, mighty and sweet,
that took me in her breast and carried me
across the land, where my garden would be;
She set me beside her fountain, as a treat.