I had a dream....

He sings about some sheet of paper I think o_O
Or he always wanted to make us believe that he sings about scientific things but in fact he sings about his secret passions :D

Hah, have to bump this thread because last night Mr V appeared in my dreams! o_O

I paying a visit to Paris when one night USA decided to invade the country. When the bombs started to fall I took shelter in some storage basement. At daybreak when we looked out we saw that the Zerg had invaded Earth while America and France was busy fighting, and the sky was covered by Overlords (which looked really cool and scary).

Outside the shelter I met Mr V and some general, who turned out to be M V's archenemy as he had once stolen the Vintersorg symbol (the one on the Cosmic Genesis cover), but Mr V didn't recognise his nemesis. The general then gave us a ride in his car through the zerg infested land to his home, where on a table on the porch the Vintersorg symbol was being used as a mat for a saucepan. The general decided to come clean and showed the symbol to Mr V. He was happy to have his symbol back, but it was a bit broken and he said he was unsure if it was worth the effort to repair it.

:Spin:

i had a dream i was welding something to a an electronic board and had a problem with the periferials and Mr. V with long hair came and started pointing at a spot on the board and kept saying "välvd i periferin" so i arched the thingie i needed to weld in and it solved the problem

sort of a dream

I passed out at a helloween concert once, I was totally dehydrated.

I was never really fully unconscious, I was still hearing what was going on around me => drum sound test

to my passed out brain it was more than obvious that I was at a drum course with none other than Thomen Stauch, Blind Guardian's former drummer. It just like... oooh, I hear drums? Well then! I'm at a drum course with Thomen! Obviously! What else could it be?!

Don't ask lol

Was funny though, cause me passing out at that show made a big story in parts of the metal community in Montreal, I'm sort of a half-celebrity now lol

Well... once I had a dream...

Vintersorg with Kampfar touring... well, they went to Brazil to play for 30.000 people.

I was very close to the stage, and while Vintersorg was playing A Metaphisical Drama, a guy climbed up to the stage with a knife to kill Andreas... Mr V saw him and when Mattias was playing the solo, the guy throw to mr V... and he kicked the balls... the guys was falling out of the stage and all the guys there (me included) started to kick him...

was a very weird dream...

i had another ones, but the "regular" ones, like the "backstage" dream, the concert dream, the "mysterious meeting in the street" dream, etc.

Well... once I had a dream...

Vintersorg with Kampfar touring... well, they went to Brazil to play for 30.000 people.

I was very close to the stage, and while Vintersorg was playing A Metaphisical Drama, a guy climbed up to the stage with a knife to kill Andreas... Mr V saw him and when Mattias was playing the solo, the guy throw to mr V... and he kicked the balls... the guys was falling out of the stage and all the guys there (me included) started to kick him...

was a very weird dream...

i had another ones, but the "regular" ones, like the "backstage" dream, the concert dream, the "mysterious meeting in the street" dream, etc.

Your deepest fears are manifesting in your dreams :lol:

Mmh, I never dreamt abt metal bands, I hope reading this thread would influence my mind