I had a dream....

Vintersorg in Brazil would be really nice!

Once I Dreamt that Mikael Åkerfeldt (Opeth vocalist) came to my old school to play acoustic guitar. He has whit his hair short and he played “In My Time of Need” and other songs from Damnation.
It was really weird, I was the only one who actually known who he was!
I tried to talk to him, but I couldn’t!
Damn! He was so strange because of his hair!

oh my, there's even a thread about dreams... so i just have to dig this one out to tell about the dream i had sometime last week featuring mr.V...

I have honestly no any slightest idea as of WHY on earth i suddenly had a dream about mr.V... my best guess would be, that's because of how stoked i was/am about Bork's show i'm attending next week... otherwise it's really really weird why i would go and dream about mr.V so out of the blue...

Anyway, i almost don't dare to tell... :eek: it was soooooo vivid and real, i mean without all those fantastic things that make a dream look like a dream... Well, in my dream i had a date with mr.V :oops::guh: Now i feel i have to explain myself: i swear i'd never even thought of mr.V in that way before that dream!! :oops: i honestly have no idea where it came from...

Anyway it all began with the fact that i had filmed some nice footage during a Vintersorg gig (never been to one yet!) and mr.V asked me if he could have it to use in some video. So i burned it on a dvd for him and we met somewhere in a park (?) so that i could hand it to him. Once there, i found out the dvd was missing from my purse!! :ill: imagine my panic and the feeling of how i just made a complete fool of myself in front of mr.V :lol: But he was smiling, then he patted me on my shoulder and said: "Don't worry! It's ok. There are some other things that can be arranged...... You're a pretty girl so...." :ill: I was like, WTF? Should i feel insulted or honoured?? Ok, i'll skip what happened after that :rolleyes: then there was some kind of party with lots of people. Mr.V was there talking to everybody but not to me, like he didn't know/recognize me. Oh well, then the story goes on and on, i guess it will be too long to tell here...

why i'm telling you this at all: this dream was the reason i became like a fangirl or something (hate to admit it!) :oops: I've been listening to all mr.V's music non stop for like a week now and i even came here and joined this forum. I mean i loved Solens Rötter and Fission very much, but after that dream i became totally addicted to all mr.V's music! :worship:

oh, in my dream he was really quite a character! :rolleyes: he was talking all the time!! and mostly about himself :lol: somehow i don't think he's like that irl at all :lol: now i guess you all think i'm crazy :p

i rarely remember my dreams...
and the only ones i remember are usually about catastrophes like earthquakes, waterquakes, fires, wars, the end of the world :lol:
i should probably go to a doctor :lol:

oh man i'm so glad i haven't had much of those lately! :zombie: i'd much rather have one of those featuring some nice people like mr.V, but those are even more rare. So i definitely make sure i remember them the first few minutes after i just woke up, and it's even quite easy when they're so vivid that it seems it really has happened... But mostly i dream about the everyday things and my childhood

ive had random dreams about hanging out with/ playing with a few different metal bands. nothing significant. BUT my sister had a dream when she was 6 or 7 that Ringo Starr's face was on a rabbit's body, and he jumped out of the bushes and called her a wanker and bit her leg. it was kind of traumatic for her! lol and the best part is, she kept running around asking my parents what a wanker was. hahahaha. good times.... im only a year older than her and it still made me laugh back then :lol:

Hahaha awesome story... I've never had any mr.V related dreams, but if I get to have one I'll tell you guys about it!