i hate metal shows

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
get ready for a big dave/greys style rant...

ok, so... i hate metal shows. its not that the music is bad (though sometimes it is), but its the lack of over 21 chics. actually, the girl/guy ratio just sucks. i even went to a metalcore show tonight, and still no pussy. there were some underage chics. but i dont know how young. just had X's on their hands. and that, to me, is the back off sign. cuz the last thing i want is to get busted for buying my GF booz. plus i wanna settle down, and young chics arent lookin for that.

the problem is, none of the chics im lookin for go out to bars/clubs on the weekend

fuckin a. i need to crack this code...
~gR~

I totally get your problem,tho I'm way younger than you are.Finding a girl that really enjoys going out to metal gigs(not the -core) for the music and not just for the booze is rare,that is if u don't want a posey type of chick that listens to everything her friends listen to.

I got lucky and I got one that fits the "awesome metal chick" description,took me a year or 2 to find one too >_>

All I can say is when u meet a girl u really like don't miss the opurtunity and go for it,if I went for it straight away I could've been with her for about 6 months earlier.

What can you lose,huh?

If your primary concern at metal shows is picking up chicks then you are missing the point by a bit.

Well, of course he's not implying that metal shows suck just because of the lack of quality women. He's just saying it sucks that metal shows are not a good place to meet women, which sucks. Every time I start to talk to a chick at a metal show I usually always quickly find out that she's either A) a total dirty whore or B) 16 years old.

Or C) taken.

The last few metal shows I've been two I've been upfront with a girl next to me and we have some good conversation, but such socializing is trivial in the grand scheme of what helps me appreciate the experience of attending a metal concert. I'm not going to let the gender/age demographic put a damper on my night.

A lot of metal chicks are hot. Maybe they feel like they need to dress just a little sluttier to go to a metal show, but I appreciate their efforts.

I wouldn't mind picking up a chick at a metal show, but usually they're there with their friends and not really looking for guys. They just want to mosh, get gawked at so they feel sexy, and maybe get laid under extreme circumstances. I think mostly it's a "girls night out" sort of thing, where they all have each others' backs.

I would never pick up a chick that frequents a bar for a couple of reasons. Firstly, they have probably had more than a couple of guys that hang around in the joint and secondly, like this board is to us, it's a part of her life. She will go back. I'm not into chicks that drink too much or hang out in a bar.

get ready for a big dave/greys style rant...

ok, so... i hate metal shows. its not that the music is bad (though sometimes it is), but its the lack of over 21 chics. actually, the girl/guy ratio just sucks. i even went to a metalcore show tonight, and still no pussy. there were some underage chics. but i dont know how young. just had X's on their hands. and that, to me, is the back off sign. cuz the last thing i want is to get busted for buying my GF booz. plus i wanna settle down, and young chics arent lookin for that.

the problem is, none of the chics im lookin for go out to bars/clubs on the weekend

fuckin a. i need to crack this code...
~gR~

Well who goes to metal shows to pick up girls? I have never seen a bunch of hot chics get excited over cannibal corpse.