tucson, az

well i love the outdoors. but i'm more of a trees person, not a high desert person. but i'm sure i would enjoy it.

maybe i'll invest in a small house and rent it out or somthing
~gR~

i was looking at the saguaro national park site. all i saw were pictures of fuckin cactus and shrubbery.

damn communists
~gR~

It's a top market in Tuscon. You'll be able to build so much value, so you should go in on it NOW if you're sure.

Actually it's soft right now. Buyer's market. Things are taking longer to sell. We are helping to sell my wife's grandma's place and it's not moving. Good for people wanting a place, but less good for investing, unless you assume it will eventually turn around. It got pretty inflated there for a while, though.

Actually it's soft right now. Buyer's market. Things are taking longer to sell. We are helping to sell my wife's grandma's place and it's not moving. Good for people wanting a place, but less good for investing, unless you assume it will eventually turn around. It got pretty inflated there for a while, though.

I must be out of date then.:err:

lol, in a massive heat wave all the trees burst into flames and cacti popped up in their place. i think that would have been on the news.

i'm thinking its because the park is named after the cactus and theyre a little biased with the camera
~gR~

yeah, i read up on the rock.

i think i'm gonna stay in colorado, unless things just suck too much at work. if i made this switch, i might put my re-enlistment bonus at risk. since its a controlled tour, id have to extend, meaning i would re-enlist 2 years late and lose out on mucho bucks in 2010. i might be able to work somthing out, but its a roll of the dice.

maybe next assignment. thanks all
~gR~