i hate metal shows

Gayest thing about metal shows is all the fat metalheads that don't shower and reek of weed.

lol seems like every show ive gone to has some really fat skinhead in a psych ward shirt lol

Its tough finding a "metal girl" who isn't a poser. Especially at a concert, but for me going to a concert is solely about seeing the band and hearing the music.

true, also seems like every "metal girl" ive seen has a faggoth or scene look, its like they cant just wear jeans and a band shirt, they gotta have all the chains and faggoth stuff.

true, also seems like every "metal girl" ive seen has a faggoth or scene look, its like they cant just wear jeans and a band shirt, they gotta have all the chains and faggoth stuff.
From the majority of my experience, I fully agree with you.

True metal girls = an unfortunate minority. Or fortunate, depending on your point of view.

Why does she have to look like a metalhead? Why cant she wear cargo pants and a pink shirt?

Stereotyping people based on looks is stupid.

Stereotyping people based on looks is stupid.

True, to a point. But I don't want to hang out with a woman who looks like every other pop-queen out there.

And Goth fashion is fine, up to a point. There's tasteful, and there's over the top 'look at me!' attention whoring.

And looking for women at music shows is pointless. You either can't see them properly because it's dark, can't talk to them because it's noisy, or they are already taken by someone else.

Or all three, usually.

~Andromidius

Or because they're underage. Although I don't worry about that. But it looks like GR is looking for a spouse, so...

:lol:
Marrying ex-hookers = excellent way to pick up some tasty VDs and lose most of your bank account in the process.

There are very few.

However, you want to find a girl with similar interests, yes? And if your main interest is metal, it makes sense to want to find a girl at least somewhat into metal.

Although you could always introduce her to metal.

There are very few.

However, you want to find a girl with similar interests, yes? And if your main interest is metal, it makes sense to want to find a girl at least somewhat into metal.

Although you could always introduce her to metal.

i guess this is the normal way.

btw, i found the perfect girl to GR

ATgAAABzsMJAu8FgpPnbmbeYXgA2B6GI1MhiFKit1kfBkhDrsc8ZyfgcJF-IOu14Xf2Auw7godAy9bUVC6XL6oN_jnyWAJtU9VBHRutx4uzE0Cq1IlhpsVWgaDj2pw.jpg

And Goth fashion is fine, up to a point. There's tasteful, and there's over the top 'look at me!' attention whoring.

Goth fashion sucks, I hate facial piercings, they're just ugly. It annoys me to see good looking women who ruin their faces with a million piercings just to appear "individual".