:lol::lol:

And this :

Atrim Regina - Dark Funeral
The first cut is the deepest - Carpathian Forest
Kong Hydnes haug - Windir
Skald av satans sol - Darkthrone
Krig - Gorgoroth
Kriegphilosophie - -Behemoth

That is all you need to hate and forget your loved one.

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED. BLACK METAL.

Amen.

Also:

Anaal Nathrakh - When Humanity is Cancer
Nattefrost - Universal Funeral
Thyrfing - Far Åt Helvete
Ragnarok - Murder
Satyricon - Hvite Krists Død

Toto - Stop loving you:loco:

Why the hell do you want "hate music"?:zombie: *yes I read the entire thread but still*
I would get even more pissed off:p

cause I'm mad at me... I overrated someone, thinking he was worth my while, and now I'm disappointed... He really proved not to be a good person. Now I must hate to forget, cause hate is the feeling that soothe my mind the most! ;)

^Ari, tesoro... che ti è successo? Mi dispiace tanto... forse, un'idea su cosa e chi ti ha ferito così tanto, ce l'ho... spero tanto che gli si ritorca tutto contro, un giorno.
Ti mando un abbraccio forte forte...

Sinergy - I spit on your grave!
Uh well, sometimes I listen to that song when I'm a bit angry... it's not only the melody, it's also the lyrics... make me reflect.
I sometimes listen to "Hatebreeder", "In The Shadows", or even "Angels Don't Kill" too in those moments.
Same speech with some All Shall Perish songs, like "Eradication", or with "Crossing The Triangle Of Flames" by Darkthrone... and a few others.
Doesn't matter if the titles have the word "hate" in them... it's what the songs express to me.

My first idea was the album "Carpathian Forest - Fuck You All!!!!"

But when I thought about it some more moments my choice for you is: One Man Army And The Undead Quartet - Error in Evolution (My very favorite: "Such a sick Boy")