i have a job interview

Hyperplex

Cynothoglys
Feb 3, 2004
Maryland
www.hyperplexia.net
tomorrow (9/30) at 11am, i am meeting with the president of Vision Videogames.

i got a phone call this morning from a woman saying "we got your resume today and our president looked over your portfolio and is very interested in meeting with you." this is while their website says they are currently not seeking new positions. i submitted a resume simply to get my name out, thinking the very worst they could do was simply tell me they werent hiring.

so now im excited. they use Maya, which im already fluent with, so there shouldnt be too large of a learning curve to their system, plus the video on their website looks hella impressive.

im a little nervous, but i know how to prep for an interview, so i have confidence. ill let you know how it goes.

haha thanks all!

here's the interview's result:

tomorrow i am going back to hand in a CD portfolio so the guy can look over my work, then on monday i will probably be given something to do to make sure i can accomplish what they would need me to do.

*if* i fit the bill, i will be given contractual work, not full time, to work on their assignments for me for the game final production aspects.

and then, once they get a distribution and promotion deal signed, provided i meet their expectations, i will come on full-time as an employee with benefits.

more to follow as i find out.