I have but one thing to say to you people.....

Slash Freeman

Iron Maiden obsessive
Iron FUCKING Maiden!

This thread is for all those who which to make it known how much they love this band. I love them completely and totally. I would have paid the 500 quid to get a plane ticket to Rio and the ticket to the gig to go see them last year, and I would have slept in the mud and the shit in the gutter. The only reason i didn't was because i didn't have the money. Iron Maiden are my gods. they rule! They are the reason i am who i am today. They are the reason i started playing bass, they are the reason i started playing guitar. Iron Maiden are the reason i live.

Up The Irons!

Well, it would appear that i am the only one here who feels that way about Iron Maiden. Fine then, you unbelievers you! I will smite all you down who has not read this page!

And i KNOW i'm not the only guy who feels this way. Where are the rest of you?! Iron, c'mon mate. Don't leave a fellow pirate in the dark here!!!!!!

They are ok but I don't think I like them as much as you.

I thought you were going to say you're bisexual, again :p

Iron Maiden are aliens, they were sent on a mission to prove that I can still love the ones that betray me. They came to prove that music can shape one's past, present, and future... and that hearing is indeed the most vital of all senses. The concept of Iron Maiden by itself si enough to draw the borders of a lifestyle, or to redefine the meaning of the word "admiration". Iron Maiden are the gods of metal and I have no idea what else there is to be spoken on this matter.