I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Hobo said:
the guy in the front looks like he had to much adhesive tape laying around.

How come there are four guys and only three signatures?
Vincent J. said:
there are four:p the right one is two I guess
Vinny's right, the pentagram is the signature of the guy on the far-right.
LifeDepraved said:
One guys signature is a pentagram....SCARRRRYYY!!!!!!
Yeah, he calls himself Vyl, which, with some imagination, you can mould into a pentagram. \m/

For those who haven't heard (of) them, download this:

http://www.keepofkalessin.no/mp3/Armada/blackuncharted.mp3

WAR.jpg

I like it very much. Kult and old school for sure. Eucharist (and Katatonia) are particularly good.

I forgot to include that one on my kata colection photo.. that and close up#1 (the first collection they were on if i am not wrong) and my jhva.. split tape..

and eucharist ben het poep! (I am learning from our dutch friends :p )

o, armada means something in spanish, i think it's a group of soldiers, something related with battle anyway. I'll check them out, i've heard that they're pretty good, they were catagorized as a battle metal band. I think it's obvious hehe

MadTinus said:
Acquired at the Satyricon/Keep Of Kalessin gig yesterday, fully signed Keep Of Kalessin "Armada" double vinyl! :headbang: (...)
I just wanted to add that you're KoK (*lol*) thingie is not only awesomely good-looking :oops: but also even better sounding! ... Thanx for the suggestion... I should get my hands on that as fast as possible :err:

am I the only one who things of that movie with the 3 frat guys posing as girls and pledging to a sorority to get a tape of their fraternity president stealing money from the safe?
I forgot what's the name of the movie...stupid shit anyway