I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Today i got

Katatonia - Sounds of Decay (What i can only assume is the non-glossy version)
Jose Gonzalez - Hand On Your Heart (single)
Jose Gonzalez - Hand On Your Heart (7")
Jose Gonzalez - Crosses (7")

pics maybe later

I bought them at www.burningshed.com.uk
pretty expensive, but to me it's worth it;) (as a drummer)

I don't know if it's material non-drummers will like, cause Gavin's 95% of all the time teaching stuff to drummers to only a clicktrack...
there's actually only like 2 porcupine tree songs he sorta plays along with; the sound of muzak and futile.

Don't feel forced to buy them, because you're a pt fan, because that's only a veeery small part of the second dvd.

ah well, see what you want:p to me it's valuable stuuf:)

Vincent J. said:

I don't know if it's material non-drummers will like, cause Gavin's 95% of all the time teaching stuff to drummers to only a clicktrack...
there's actually only like 2 porcupine tree songs he sorta plays along with; the sound of muzak and futile.

Don't feel forced to buy them, because you're a pt fan, because that's only a veeery small part of the second dvd.

ah well, see what you want:p to me it's valuable stuuf:)

O :oops: , thanks for letting me know that :) ... I guess I won't buy it, but If I'm lucky enough I will get recordings ltd, If not a lucky bastard has already bought it, it's not that rare, but as long as I'm not able to shop via the net, it is important for me to get it. The new dvd is a must buy too :Smokin:

Vincent J. said:
=PT store, like I thought/said ;).
Tone-Deaf said:
O , thanks for letting me know that ... I guess I won't buy it, but If I'm lucky enough I will get recordings ltd, If not a lucky bastard has already bought it, it's not that rare, but as long as I'm not able to shop via the net, it is important for me to get it. The new dvd is a must buy too
Recordings NOT rare, are you nutzzz??! Seeing and not buying it is fatal!!

On topic:

:headbang:
eucharist.jpg

the Voodoo looks awesome... except for one part.
the red inlays.
I see you have changed mics.. that makes it miles better :)
but it would still look better without red head logo/inlays..

That, and i amrealy envious of you.. but i cant afford a real gibson..

I guess I'm just lucky I'm a student living with my parents... but I have been working for 5 years now to achieve my musical collection.

It doesn't really have an inlay, it's just 1 red skull in the 5th fret.
The previous owner put a SD Dimebucker and a SD 59 in it, so that explains :)
I was happy about that, I don't like those butt ugly red/black pick ups.

And thanks guys :)
Vinny, you will LOVE it if you see it with your own eyes, photos just don't do it justice.