I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

200px-Richard_Cheney_2005_official_portrait.jpg

Some new new stuff bought during the last few week.

From left to right: Brüssel Kaupallinen - s/t CDS, Katatonia - Tonight's Decision (first edition), Agalloch - Ashes Against the Grain, Opeth - Ghost Reveries, Paysage D'Hiver - Schattengang

newcds.jpg

And here are both Swallow the Sun albums on vinyl:

stslp.jpg

I wish it didn't go out of business. It was one of the last large chains of music stores that actually carried a lot of metal albums. Especially Peaceville stuff..IE: Where I got first introduced to Katatonia, My Dying Bride, Opeth (Still Life Years)...So It's a shame they're closing down. It's because downloading is too damn popular.

I wish it didn't go out of business. It was one of the last large chains of music stores that actually carried a lot of metal albums. Especially Peaceville stuff..IE: Where I got first introduced to Katatonia, My Dying Bride, Opeth (Still Life Years)...So It's a shame they're closing down. It's because downloading is too damn popular.

I agree they have a nice selection. I notice for some labels, like Peaceville, they have been reasonable (IE - $12.99 a disc).

Though a CD on Century Media or Nuclear Blast, for example, would be $16.99.

Time for my latest treasures.
I'm quite sure none of you would really think there's something special ... but every single of these items has a meaning to me and made me VERY happy... and I guess that's all what's important :)
[Pay special attention to my blanket *g*]

treasures.jpg

-The Emperor Shirt: Another one for my shirt-collection... and since that rider-thingy has also been the backdrop for the last shows it's somehow something to remind me of the good time I had there x)
-That Keep Of Kalessin CD is something I bought just because Mr. MadTinus made me fall in love with it :loco: I first saw it as vinyl in this thread and then it all took off *haha*
-Now I finally got Dance Of December Souls on my own... only had a borrowed one 'til now...
-...and only a Tonight's Decision DigiPack... really happy to have gotten the jewel case version in the end :)
-The Myrkgrav CD is one I longed to have for some time and when I got it from one of us forum members I was soooouuuh happy and it amazes me soooouuuuh much!
-Same goes for the Diabolical Masquerade which was the last one missing in my collection and it's such a lovely gift from the same person... thank you Mr. Unicorn :oops:

Well... and then a shirt on which I spent a lot of money with knowing that I'll never ever regret it... ah look how lovely the metallic print glows o_O :loco: :Smug:

ent-shirt.jpg

-That Keep Of Kalessin CD is something I bought just because Mr. MadTinus made me fall in love with it :loco: I first saw it as vinyl in this thread and then it all took off *haha*
Yer welcome, glad to see I made a new fan.
Well... and then a shirt on which I spent a lot of money with knowing that I'll never ever regret it... ah look how lovely the metallic print glows o_O :loco: :Smug:

ent-shirt.jpg
Is that a G-sus shirt with an Opeth O mixed through the crown of thorns..? Oh wait, now I see, the O is a G :) Anyway, I like!! :)

Yer welcome, glad to see I made a new fan.Is that a G-sus shirt with an Opeth O mixed through the crown of thorns..? Oh wait, now I see, the O is a G :) Anyway, I like!! :)
Hehe ... nice try =) ... But I'm sorry... it's an E ... for Entwine! :loco: now you can guess what all those ornamental stuff and thorns have to mean [-> entwined letter *lol*] I could kiss that shirt 24/7 and it almost glows in the dark, tried to capture that but didn't work out as I wanted :/

And I have to thank you for the sampler you made for me and put hours of work in! "Curtained Life" really gets me
You're absolutely welcome... and I have to thank you that last saturday made me 3 CDs richer :cool: ... ... aye ... "Curtained Life" is my funeral song I tell ya... it's still haunting me... especially when I sleep :cry:

Well, XM and especially Futile are incredibly valuable, then acquiring Recordings should be peanuts for you.
I managed to get those all on the cheap. Hopefully I can do the same for Recordings...or I can trade for it. I'd be fine with either!

(I was kind of amazed to get Futile...and the live albums I just bought as they were released.)

give me yours, to give you mine :D... naaah. Which single? I'm interested in bying lazarus, half light and so called friend are kick ass too from what I've read. I've heard sample of half light and it's great indeed.
I don't think I could trade Futile for Recordings. :) The single that I have is Lazarus. It's rather good, and I recommend picking it up. It has some heavier songs from the Deadwing sessions that didn't make it onto the album.

I managed to get those all on the cheap. Hopefully I can do the same for Recordings...or I can trade for it. I'd be fine with either!

(I was kind of amazed to get Futile...and the live albums I just bought as they were released.)

I don't think I could trade Futile for Recordings. :) The single that I have is Lazarus. It's rather good, and I recommend picking it up. It has some heavier songs from the Deadwing sessions that didn't make it onto the album.

I had to put my copy of XM on ebay due to so many bills this month. I was one of the lucky ones who bought it during the tour with Opeth. I'll still have XM 2 though.

Sunn O))) - Black One Picture Discs
Junip - Black Refuge EP

Opeth - Ghost Reveries (Special Edition)
Karnivool - Themata

House MD Season 2
Family Guy Season 5
Dave Chappelle - For What Its Worth
Scrubs Season 4

:kickass:

how's the new dave cheppelle stand up? killin em softly is freakin hilarious but the last one was kinda weak sauce. as for family guy it has gone way stale since american dad, no change up in the comedy routine. south park ftw!

whats karnivool like? the cover looks cool