I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

how's the new dave cheppelle stand up? killin em softly is freakin hilarious but the last one was kinda weak sauce. as for family guy it has gone way stale since american dad, no change up in the comedy routine. south park ftw!

whats karnivool like? the cover looks cool

Dave Chappelle is good, not great. I prefer his show to his stand up. Yeah Family Guy isn't as good as they used to be, but there are still some really funny shit in this season. My favourites Futurama then probably South Park very close second.

Karnivool are an aussie band. Kinda hard rockish. I love the album. Wouldn't be most peoples cup of tea tho. Have a listen tho...http://www.myspace.com/karnivool. I suggest starting with the song Themata.

Paradise Lost - Symbol Of Life (Ltd), Porcupine Tree - Lightbulb Sun

Bytheway, does anyone know how much I can sell a used ''recordings'', I saw a second one at my local store and I'm thinking of buying it and selling the other.
(the disc has a tiny spot that looks as If it fell and hit the ground, it must have been there before i bought it, stupid assholes... but again it's soo tiny you can bearly notice it, i mean it doesn't really worth buying another for such a minor deatail... but, anyway, If i could get some extra money it would be great) And SOL has numbers engraved on its surface, cause a moron must have writen the code with a pen on the plastic cover)

purchases.jpg

No pics, but my newest purchases include

Katatonia - Brave Murder Day (Remaster)
Paradise Lost - Icon
Xasthur - The Funeral of Being
At The Gates - The red In the Sky Is Ours
Mass Extinction - DBAT

Awaiting:
Katatonia - For Funerals To Come cassette
Paradise Lost - Seals The Sense EP
Paradise Lost - The Last Time
Anathema - Eternity
Hypocrisy - Abducted

Should have all by the end of the week.

it looks really cool. when did it come out on clear vinyl? i bought a regular vinyl copy of pure holocaust a year ago and didn't notice that there was such a cool copy of battles in the north. i would definitely have gotten it had i noticed.

Bytheway, does anyone know how much I can sell a used ''recordings'', I saw a second one at my local store and I'm thinking of buying it and selling the other.
(the disc has a tiny spot that looks as If it fell and hit the ground, it must have been there before i bought it, stupid assholes... but again it's soo tiny you can bearly notice it, i mean it doesn't really worth buying another for such a minor deatail... but, anyway, If i could get some extra money it would be great)
You saw a copy of Recordings in a shop and you DID NOT buy it IMMEDIATELY??!!! Are you completely out of your mind??!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG:

It's not as rare/valuable as XM, but you can surely make a nice buck with it. At least 60 euro. You'd be lucky if it's still in the shop though..

it looks really cool. when did it come out on clear vinyl? i bought a regular vinyl copy of pure holocaust a year ago and didn't notice that there was such a cool copy of battles in the north. i would definitely have gotten it had i noticed.

It was released at the same time as the black vinyl back in 1995.
Osmose released some of their vinyls as very limited coloured vinyl as well as on black vinyl. One example of another cool coloured vinyl is Marduk - Opus nocturne wich was released on green vinyl. There's also re-issues on all immortal vinyls released about a year ago. Maybe that's the one you have.

b7d1f3d76739c12f6e45763e2f8cef73.JPG

i only have the pure holocaust reissue from last year. i wonder what color they used for pure holocaust other than the regular black.

i only have the pure holocaust reissue from last year. i wonder what color they used for pure holocaust other than the regular black.

pure holocaust only exist on black vinyl. I think Battles in the north is the only coloured Immortal vinyl (except for bootlegs) :kickass: