I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Tone-Deaf said:
The Sky Moves Sideways vinyl looks really kewl :D... O, and i forgot to mention, the joke is that i got recordings for 18 euros only. Not used, not second-handed, original sealled in its package. i was like WTF??!?!?!!! :OMG: when i saw it, i got it from a local store, i doubt that they knew how much they could have sold it. In amazon it costs almost 200 dollars, i don't know about ebay, it just happened to see it.
Wow man, you're one lucky mofo to find that Recordings CD!

Yeah, te vinyls look great, the Coma Divine triple LP + 7" should be great too, but I have no high priority for those, first need to have some spare cash and that's gonna take a while ;).

Verwuestung said:
that is true

the real question is though, who's the one that's got to leave? :err:

you're setting me up for an insult
the lyrics say :you had to leave...so I guess it's you

just kidding mate
"you" could be anyone who pisses me off basicly and I have yet to find someone who's a big enough asshole to be out of my messanger

shadowNINE said:
Wow...yes. From Porcupine Tree, I have XM, XM II, Warszawa, Futile (the promo-only CD), plus six albums and a single...but I want Recordings! Haha.

give me yours, to give you mine :D... naaah. Which single? I'm interested in bying lazarus, half light and so called friend are kick ass too from what I've read. I've heard sample of half light and it's great indeed.

@Madtinus: haha yeah, I couldn't be luckier. Imagine that I bought it after a month or more I had seen it. It was the only album in the p -porcupine tree section on the shelter, I freaked out when i realised what risk I had taken :zombie:
And it sucks not having enough money to support your favourite bands :cry: , it will take me months to buy some more albums...But christmas i coming so i'd better cheer up, i'll prey to satan claus every day, and I promised not to leave him cookies. He said ''No, Not those cookies and milk again, they make me sick! Some beer and an immortal album, that's all that i ask''.

Tone-Deaf said:
give me yours, to give you mine :D... naaah. Which single? I'm interested in bying lazarus, half light and so called friend are kick ass too from what I've read. I've heard sample of half light and it's great indeed.
The Lazarus single is surely worth getting, those B-side tracks indeed are very good.
Tone-Deaf said:
@Madtinus: haha yeah, I couldn't be luckier. Imagine that I bought it after a month or more I had seen it. It was the only album in the p -porcupine tree section on the shelter, I freaked out when i realised what risk I had taken :zombie:
And it sucks not having enough money to support your favourite bands :cry: , it will take me months to buy some more albums...But christmas i coming so i'd better cheer up, i'll prey to satan claus every day, and I promised not to leave him cookies. He said ''No, Not those cookies and milk again, they make me sick! Some beer and an immortal album, that's all that i ask''.
Haha, let's hope Satan has some decent musical taste and gives you some more PT albums. ;)

No pics, but could be considered a treasure: my Jeff Buckley - Sketches for My Sweetheart The Drunk 2-CD..

Not rare or anything, but considering this is the 3rd copy I ordered this year, but the first to actually make it into my mailbox.. :-/

NP: Jeff Buckley - Sketches...

MadTinus said:
The Lazarus single is surely worth getting, those B-side tracks indeed are very good.Haha, let's hope Satan has some decent musical taste and gives you some more PT albums. ;)
so satan is also the big joly guy!?!? makes sense that red bastard :lol:

MadTinus said:
No pics, but could be considered a treasure: my Jeff Buckley - Sketches for My Sweetheart The Drunk 2-CD..

Not rare or anything, but considering this is the 3rd copy I ordered this year, but the first to actually make it into my mailbox.. :-/

NP: Jeff Buckley - Sketches...

damn! how could this be possible ? .. hate to have troubble with mail bastards...

FatefuL said:
damn! how could this be possible ? .. hate to have troubble with mail bastards...
A couple of months ago I had some trouble with mail arriving from the UK, it went missing or arrived with huuuuuge delay (like the TGCD LP in my avatar), those 2 lost copies of Sketches were ordered in that period, from UK-sellers.. The one I got yesterday came from a US-seller.

wtf.. i only got trouble so far when getting vinyls.... everytime they are held on customs and i get screwed... payed really a big amount to retrieve "Jhva Elohim Meth" and some great money to get "Saw You Drown + Viva Emptiness" too... cuz of that i'm afraid i won't have TGCD vinyl.

once i had problems with a seller on ebay... he sent but two cds never arrived.. i dunno what the hell happened .. i kinda had too mutch patience and lost the paypal insurance to get my money back.. so i lost this one... it were Daylight Die's "No Reply" and Rapture's "The Silent Stage".. never rebought them..

well today i just recieved a package with three cds:

amorphiscdsea0.jpg

my sister got my camera so had to pic it with the webcam.. in case you can't see it well, there are: tuonela, my kantele and elegy

I have no picture of it, but someone rather lovely has sent me the new anathema dvd. I think I came a lil when saw it! its so sexy!