I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Yeah, I'm very happy to have it! It was listed on ebay a few weeks ago, but promo's get removed from ebay by PT's management, cause they're promo's and not meant for resale. But I bid when I still could and I was the high bidder when the auction got cancelled. Then I got a message from the seller that he would sell it to me outside of ebay, which of course I was very interested in! I payed $120 postage included, which is relatively favourable, especially with the current Euro/dollar exchange rate.

Well, Recordings will not cost you more than what XM and/or Futile cost you. Try and get it, it's by far the best of the 'rarities' i.m.o., totally amazing album from start to finish. Recordings will probably be re-issued though, after Lightbulb Sun, so somewhere in 2008.

"Futile" is pretty good, not their best B-side i.m.o. (the best B-sides are on Recordings!) I was browsing through the 'Discography' section on their website tonight and I'm actually wondering if and when they're gonna release that one remaining, unissued song from the In Absentia sessions called "Meantime".

Received today:

- Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork CD (Peaceville re-issue)
- Katatonia - Dance Of December Souls CD (Peaceville re-issue)
- Slumber - Fallout CD
- Omnium Gatherum - Years In Waste CD
- Pestilence - Mallevs Maleficarvm CD (Displeased re-issue)

Nice one! :headbang:

I wish there would be a Ravendusk In My Heart re-issue...
Well, there is and it should out about right now.
No pictures, but I bought OCEANSIZE's new album called FRAMES
It's really insanely good... Jesus....
Trail of fire aah *orgasm*
It was playing in a recordstore yesterday, sounded pretty good, I'm gonna check it out.

I still feel the same about it... uh-uh *wink wink*
I will listen to it once more tonight x)
*ahahaha* I know what you mean ... you know... Miy's guitarplaying still makes me hyperventilate; "6-stringed sex on legs" or sumthin' ... you name it ;P

and why listen to it only once more? ... for what did they invent the "repeat" button :Smug:

I got my copy of Still Life and DOTDC yesterday... And I got the limited JEM t-shirt yesterday aswell.

Namnlst-1-1.jpg

It was playing in a recordstore yesterday, sounded pretty good, I'm gonna check it out.

What a coincidence! I was with some friends in Arnhem and I had just bought the cd. Then I went to another record store and they were playing it there too =)
The music seemed fameliar (I heard parts of songs before) and I asked what it was, so it happened to be the cd I just bought!

I don't know if you like oceansize, but it is a very good cd anyway. More post-rock influences and lovely compositions

What a coincidence! I was with some friends in Arnhem and I had just bought the cd. Then I went to another record store and they were playing it there too =)
The music seemed fameliar (I heard parts of songs before) and I asked what it was, so it happened to be the cd I just bought!

I don't know if you like oceansize, but it is a very good cd anyway. More post-rock influences and lovely compositions
Haha, cool :)

This guy at the recordstore claimed Oceansize was a Dutch band :/ I knew them, I saw them supporting Porcupine Tree almost 2 years and I was convinced they were English, but he was really serious and another employee in the store confirmed they were Dutch as well. I was confused so when I came home I went to their site and MySpace and saw they were from Manchester, England all the same. Of course, what the hell were they thinking :rolleyes: How dare they doubt the MadTinus Metal/rock encyclopedia :D I'll be sure to rub it in their faces next time I'm there ;)

Anyway, I only knew them from the concert, but there they suffered from bad sound, so they didn't really make a lasting impression on me. Also I listened to their previous one time, but that didn't really grab me either.. This new album sounds pretty good though, I listened to it twice now and I'll give it some more spins.

@ Dark Coldness, nice shirts and guitar decoration! :)

@ Eve, what is ARG? But yeah, personalized Kata-dogtags would be cool :)

@ Katatonic89, please remember it's "Dance Of December Souls", without THE!

And to end this post on topic, I FINALLY got my Porcupine Tree "Nil Recurring" CD today, after receiving a shipping confirmation email already on the 14th of September! :/ Took fucking 3 weeks!! :mad:

Also got both (limited edition and regular edition) my PT "Fear of a Blank Planet" vinyls earlier this week, both are 180 gram ultra heavy double vinyl beauties! :) Pics later, maybe.

@ Dark Coldness, nice shirts and guitar decoration! :)

Thx :) The follower-sticker looks really good on the guitar, and the shirts' size is perfect. I especially like the ornament shirt's material, wearing it all the time ^^

I'm still waiting for the stuff from Sweden though, haven't received a shipping-respond yet. Can't wait for Blakky's guitar pics ;)

Haha, cool :)

This guy at the recordstore claimed Oceansize was a Dutch band :/ I knew them, I saw them supporting Porcupine Tree almost 2 years and I was convinced they were English, but he was really serious and another employee in the store confirmed they were Dutch as well. I was confused so when I came home I went to their site and MySpace and saw they were from Manchester, England all the same. Of course, what the hell were they thinking :rolleyes: How dare they doubt the MadTinus Metal/rock encyclopedia :D I'll be sure to rub it in their faces next time I'm there ;)

Haha, never doubt your own encyclopedia! Another victory for your selfconfidence =)