I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Awesome! Didn't see that somewhere before... thank you, Master Blakkheim! ;)

Excellent first title, indeed! :D

It's even pretty cheap, imo... gotta order it as soon as possible.

to disturb the discussion and go back on subject, i just recieved the following :)

skivoriw5.jpg

Behemoth - Demigod, Ihsahn - The Adversary, Slumber - Fallout
Sleepytime gorilla museum - in glorious times, Arcturus - the sham mirrors, Green Carnation - Lod Dod.

and.. also, this:
billettzk0.jpg

Yay me!

last week:

JEM shirt
Bloodbath REz through carnage shirt
logitech G11 keyboard

today:
FOABP 504/1000 vinyl
PT nil recurring ep

the vinyl is so sexy, only gripe was that the x/x sticker was on the cellophane on the outside, so i cut the sticker out and put it in the sleeve after opening it. The whole package is a total beauty, when i get a better camera i will provide pictures of older stuff listed, and a disected pictographic of the vinyl

-0159.jpg

i honestly put it up near the porcupine tree "arriving somewhere...." dvd, which if you havent seen(dunno if you are a pt fan or not) but FOR SHAME!!!!. thats truely a feat of av wizardy.

But yes long story short i was greatly greatly pleased with it, only gripe was that i had to get it from cmdistro, and they drag their dick when it comes to shipping shit. Seriously it tooke 2 1/2 wks to get this stuff, yet i get the pt vinyl from england in a week.....

skivoriw5.jpg

Behemoth - Demigod, Ihsahn - The Adversary, Slumber - Fallout
Sleepytime gorilla museum - in glorious times, Arcturus - the sham mirrors, Green Carnation - Lod Dod.

I have the Ihsahn album and had problems to like it. But it's pretty good after you got into it, some genius riffs in there. The only not so good points are the production, which totally lacks of bass in the whole mix and Ihsahns vocals when he is going very high.

Oth I will see you there! I went fucking nuts when I found out that Anathema and Porcupine Tree were coming to sweden... AHH! IM SO FUCKING HAPPY! :p

Cool. :)
Yeah, ive been listening to Anathema since 93-94, TSE was my "#1 album ever" for years, and ive allways wanted to see them live but they never play in sweden, so this gig is a pretty big deal for me, a teenagers dream come true. :)