I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

The CD or poster? Those pictured here are the first two Sentenced posters I've managed to get my mits on. Have had the CD for 2 years now. Listening to it right now.

I really want the Funeral Album shirt, actually. Running a bit low on funds though :erk: Just hope it isn't discontinued any time soon. Had to buy the Crimson shirt twice years ago. Need a third already :oops: I pretty much lived in it for 3 years.

I thought you said you didn't have the album a while ago, and didn't know if you were gonna get it. :confused:

Ahh, yeah! Did finally get it several months after its release. Great memory!

Er, yeah, I didn't want to think they would quit with a sub-par album. It is really good, but still didn't come close to any of the albums before it. I really loved Buried Alive though! They put on one hell of a performance. Will never forgive myself for not taking a friends offer to go out there, see the gig and have a drink with Sami L after :erk: Just didn't have the money at the time.

LifeDepraved: Is it a Cygnus shirt? Mine has made it through quite a lot (wore it about 3 days a week for the first year!) and hundreds of washes, but it did shrink like mad. Only in length though.

Ahh, yeah! Did finally get it several months after its release. Great memory!

Er, yeah, I didn't want to think they would quit with a sub-par album. It is really good, but still didn't come close to any of the albums before it. I really loved Buried Alive though! They put on one hell of a performance. Will never forgive myself for not taking a friends offer to go out there, see the gig and have a drink with Sami L after :erk: Just didn't have the money at the time.

LifeDepraved: Is it a Cygnus shirt? Mine has made it through quite a lot (wore it about 3 days a week for the first year!) and hundreds of washes, but it did shrink like mad. Only in length though.

Some killer tracks like lower the flags, and drain me. Certainly no crimson or cold white, but still great in its own right.

Finally I have my custom Mayones Regius 7: :)

pic0001di6.jpg

pic2fu2.jpg

pic0003kx1.jpg

Poor quality pictures, sorry.

A lefty huh? that is one bitchin guitar you got there. Whats the bridge pick up like with the hot rail? Very high output PU i'm guessing. And if you don't mind me asking, how much did that set ya back?

A lefty huh? that is one bitchin guitar you got there. Whats the bridge pick up like with the hot rail? Very high output PU i'm guessing. And if you don't mind me asking, how much did that set ya back?

Yeah, it's damn hard to find a good lefty. It plays perfectly, better than I could have expected.

As for the price tag... 2400eur :loco:

Worth every penny though. :)

@DesInEtern: Awww, cute!

@Vincent: <3 ... soon you really need to rob a bank... what's next you wanna buy? :loco: Or rather say: what instrument's gonna be the next *hehe* But this one's indeed a beauty... and thanx for the link, has some good lighting-examples (you know what I'm talking about (; )

Probably none of you will know any of this (or know it and hate it *hehe*) ... but I just spent a shitload of money on it and I'm going all happy, happy, joy, joy :loco: ... ... and there's just one thing to make me forget that I have only 12€ left now... and that's seing our dear Vincent J. turning jealous *chuckles*

j-cds.jpg

Mukku: HomuraUta, Kuchiki No Tou, Houyoku, 6, Gokusai
Diru: The Marrow Of A Bone

:oops:

Probably none of you will know any of this (or know it and hate it *hehe*) ... but I just spent a shitload of money on it and I'm going all happy, happy, joy, joy :loco: ... ... and there's just one thing to make me forget that I have only 12€ left now... and that's seing our dear Vincent J. turning jealous *chuckles*

j-cds.jpg

Mukku: HomuraUta, Kuchiki No Tou, Houyoku, 6, Gokusai
Diru: The Marrow Of A Bone

:oops:

You bastard!

Jealousy is usually the thing that makes one long for what someone else has what the person him- or herself does not possess.
Lets say I just got some birthday gifts ;P *hint hint*
So I have to disappoint you; Not thát much of jealousy here:)
I'm curious about the MUCC cd's ;P

@DesInEtern: Awww, cute!

@Vincent: <3 ... soon you really need to rob a bank... what's next you wanna buy? :loco: Or rather say: what instrument's gonna be the next *hehe* But this one's indeed a beauty... and thanx for the link, has some good lighting-examples (you know what I'm talking about (; )

We could still press on our bank-robbery plans...
I'm in desperate need of it...
And since you've got your license..!
Next instrument? First I have to buy a nice amp for the ubernice guitar... Then some new cymbals, or a whole new drumset... And a contrabass, and cello, and violin.
And some picks!

Oh no you di ehn!?! I don't even need to say it you lucky son'ah
I now own pretty much all PT collectables that are of interest to me:

- Recordings
- XM (both)
- Futile
- Shesmovedon limited CD-single
- Piano Lessons limited CD-single
- Four Chords That Made a Million limited CD-single
- Lightbulb Sun original CD's
- Stupid Dream original CD

Don't have Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape on CD yet, but then, that's musically not really of interest for me, as I'm not that much into that era of PT.

Wow, Tinus...! You're the only (other) person I know that has Futile. That is rare indeed. I also have XM, XM II, Lightbulb Sun, and some other Porcupine Tree releases...though I still need Recordings. I am thinking I won't get it for quite some time. :(

Doesn't "Futile" (the title track) rule? I wish they would play it live again.