I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Got my July single in the mail! Only thing i'm dissapointed in is that the cd isn't all blueish black. It's just a normal cd. :erk: Is everyones like that?

yeah as i said, someone failed to notify the printer to use the black disc instead of a silver.... also, all july singles are now sold out and will most likely stay discontinued.

yeah as i said, someone failed to notify the printer to use the black disc instead of a silver.... also, all july singles are now sold out and will most likely stay discontinued.

:( Fuck fuck fuck FUUCKKK!!!! Damn, am I ever shit out of luck with this. JUST when I was going to order...well, can't blame anyone but myself, really. I'M the one who chose to wait this long (while the previous two singles I jumped on immediately!) Thing is, THIS is the one I should have jumped on as it has my fave song...aye.

Wow, I guess I never imagined it'd be sold out for some reason....thought I had AAAALLLL the time in the world.

:( Fuck fuck fuck FUUCKKK!!!! Damn, am I ever shit out of luck with this. JUST when I was going to order...well, can't blame anyone but myself, really. I'M the one who chose to wait this long (while the previous two singles I jumped on immediately!) Thing is, THIS is the one I should have jumped on as it has my fave song...aye.

Wow, I guess I never imagined it'd be sold out for some reason....thought I had AAAALLLL the time in the world.
Calm down. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7467605-8332902?ie=UTF8&qid=1181942838&sr=8-4

:p

Now it's time for Martijn to get his copy of Live Consternation...
Still waiting, though the mail hasn't come today yet..

Anyway, I bought this treasure yesterday:

headphones.jpg

They sound phenomenal! I = happy :)

It's only Jar of Flies, but I also have the 2CD with Sap. The single CD will be a present for a friend.
The mini-dv cassettes allready have material on them ;) And I'm totally excited to see it!!!