I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

sd531147px8.jpg

:headbang:

Hell yeah, just got it in the mail today. I haven't even opened it yet....such pretty signatures. Oh, and the inside artwork is perhaps the GREATEST work I have seen by Travis Smith yet - holy crap was I stunned when I seen it. It will become my new avatar.
Sweet! I wouldn't want to open it either. Bet you're very happy now, Chris... A good Kata t-shirt would be needed to complete the happiness now :p

Sweet! I wouldn't want to open it either. Bet you're very happy now, Chris... A good Kata t-shirt would be needed to complete the happiness now :p

Yeah, it was really cool to see it in the mail. Nice little package for the best band around...now *ahem*, about the t-shirt...hmm, I KNOW where this is heading. I have my two Kata shirts, but I think someone other than myself still needs that happiness fulfilled, hahaha. ;) Maybe I could sell mine - it's a small....

LifeDepraved...doesn't mean you still can't do it. Have it red, have it pink....it's all good, hehe.

Fateful: Yeah, crazy...but, I guess it wasn't so difficult to get a hold of the signed copies hahah. 1000 is quite a lot.

The Great Cold Distance: Now THAT is mint. Where on earth did ya get a hold of that???

just got zelda twilight princess in the mail for gamecube
one of the most amazing games ive ever played
and im awaiting my very first guitar recording software
live consternation
oh yeah and i got some new jeans

birthdays = awesomeness

sd531147px8.jpg

:headbang:

Hell yeah, just got it in the mail today. I haven't even opened it yet....such pretty signatures. Oh, and the inside artwork is perhaps the GREATEST work I have seen by Travis Smith yet - holy crap was I stunned when I seen it. It will become my new avatar.

Hey man, can you tell us a bit about the show itself? How's it? And between, the presentation of that DVD is amazing!