I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Image122.jpg

Ravendusk promo... :headbang:

Guess what got here just today... :rolleyes:

lc.jpg

...along with 3 other items I ordered from UK sellers that were shipped around the same time. What tf is going on with customs, they keep stuff addressed to me shelved for at least 3 weeks by default just to piss me off?!

Other treasures recently received, though don't feel like picturing right now:

- DISMEMBER - Hate Campaign ltd vinyl (Night of the Vinyl Dead)
- SENTENCED - Frozen ltd vinyl (Night of the Vinyl Dead)
- UNANIMATED - Fire Storm original demo \m/

Been droling over them for over a year now. Finally decided to just get 'em! Though I wish I could've been in Europe when the Cold White Light was released. Would've loved to have been one of those first 50 people to order the CD and get that massive poster :bah:

Been droling over them for over a year now. Finally decided to just get 'em! Though I wish I could've been in Europe when the Cold White Light was released. Would've loved to have been one of those first 50 people to order the CD and get that massive poster :bah:

Got me one off Ebay along with Love And Death, Down, Frozen and Crimson.

Always gotta look :)

Never seen one. May have to become more vigilant! Though it'll have to come after I get the upcoming Frozen re-issue (bonus tracks and all!) and the original SotP vinyl (may have to do some saving for that one).

The CD or poster? Those pictured here are the first two Sentenced posters I've managed to get my mits on. Have had the CD for 2 years now. Listening to it right now.

I really want the Funeral Album shirt, actually. Running a bit low on funds though :erk: Just hope it isn't discontinued any time soon. Had to buy the Crimson shirt twice years ago. Need a third already :oops: I pretty much lived in it for 3 years.