I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Wow Illnath, you're always getting t-shirts!:OMG: I really like those Moonspell ones.

I haven't filed my lastest addiditions from the past few months so I decided to take a picture before they are added to the collection:

DSC00422.png

The Swallow the Sun and Napalm Death ^^are autographed from shows I've been to.

DSC00423.png

Even though I could buy these online for a probably 15% less, I couldn't resist.

Mine was digi too. I'm awaiting all sorts of goodies this week...in fact a new tape player since my old one is broken...have some mcs and demos recently that i need to get on listening to :)

I ordered it straight from Pulverised, you could choose between the regular and the digi, so I went with the digi.

I have a tape-player, but it rarely gets used..

Got mine from NWN for $5 :)

Today I got the newest Infinitum Obscure and Diocletian eps....Diocletian, Black Witchery, Necromantia and Death Yell shirts.

And I just bought groceries :D

I got lots of new goodies over the last week! Firstly my awesome Scottish mate sent me over a package of stuff for me! A LFDGD shirt that she bought on the tour, a Chuck Palahnuik book, 2 Opeth stickers, an Opeth badge/pin and a Star Trek Bottle Opener!

PC070002.jpg

Then today my Discourage Ones vinyl arrived! :headbang:

PC070003.jpg

PC070004.jpg

And finally I bought a second hand digital camera for €50 this evening with which I took those pics with!

camera_2_Small_1.jpg

All in all, it's been a good week!

Beherit - Engram cd
Deaf Dealer - Keeper Of The Flame lp
Gothic Slam - Killer Instinct lp
Angkor Wat - When Obscenity Becomes The Norm...Awake lp
Blind Illusion - The Sane Asylum lp
Angus - Track Of Doom lp