I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Few Agains Many - SOT. Kromlek - Strange Rumours Distant Tremors
woods1.jpg

Woods of Ypres - Green Album
woods.jpg

Also a Woods of ypres t-shirt:loco:

I can't remember what it's called but a friend showed me some strange variety of hip hop made be people who do nothing but take shitloads of Codeine all the time, or something...it was really slow and trippy, quite odd but interesting

Description seems like Clouddead.

Best hip hop ever.

Ps. As soon as I get back from my mother's home my collection I will post something. Just love this thread, and I'm not even a die hard K. fan.

got two things in my mail today which completes my digital opeth collection(that means no vinyls) so far.
the jewel case candlelight years and and the still life with the 5.1 dvd.

oh and about lady gaga...i see nothing wrong with kev's love for her music.
She did pick up the world by storm...and that's because she offered something a little different.
so what if she's crazy. who isn't these days?

I never understood why anyone likes this nazi twat

Poor judgement, and thinking they're kvlt for listening to it. Seriously fukk that wishy washy poser. They should have given his ignorant ass the chair.

The wannabe gangstas of metal.

I still own Filosofem, Det Som Engang Var and Hvis Lyset Blah Blah... There's some cool stuff on there. New album has some decent tracks...not going to get it though.

And I would agree, most people listen to Burzum to kvlt, but it's good Norwegian Black Metal for plenty of others.

I honestly don't give two shits about Varg, his life means nothing to me, I just enjoy some of his music.

belus is a fukkin great album. i just love it! and hey, i dont give a shit if its vark vikernes playing this songs, or if its barack obama .... as long as the music is good, im going to buy it. i dont care about ANY artists profit, when im buying a CD (exept of opeth, bloodbath and katatonia). i just buy it, because i like the music, and because i want my CD and vinyl collection to get bigger actually. i dont understand why everyone cares about fukkin burzum?! no one ever asked you to listen to it, so why dont ya shut up, and continue listening to your fav. music. there are thousands of child-fuckers, rapers and criminal ppl out there who are still free, and wont stop doing this for their live maybe. so i piss on vark vikernes, a "killer" who spent almost 11years in prison and lives now peacefull on a fuckin farm .... all what he did, all what i thinks, his political direction, if hes relegious or what else. if the money goes to a nazi. fine for me. im paying my fees every day and some of it will probably land in some nazis pocket. this is the system.

I don't personally care for Lady Gagga, but I can understand why some people like it. Varg on the other hand is an angst ridden pubescent child with an extremely limited mental, and expressive capacity, which shows in his garbage sonic finger paintings known as Burzum. Bring up the fact that there are a countless number of deviants walking the streets is completely irrelevant. Due to a little thing known as freedom of speech I can't stop him from expressing himself, and you certainly can't stop me. So if you don't like what I have to say then you have a choice whether or not to read it, but don't expect me to "shut up."

Again, fuck Varg.

Poor judgement, and thinking they're kvlt for listening to it. Seriously fukk that wishy washy poser. They should have given his ignorant ass the chair.

The wannabe gangstas of metal.

Agreed. All of Burzum's music is complete shit imo. I'm glad to see someone else agrees on this besides me.

^burzum had some alright stuff, they arent the greatest thing ever though

i always loved old black metal for its potential, and its given us at least a few good bands....agalloch, wolves in the throne room, ulver, etc

I'll never understand why people listen or don't listen to bands or artists based on their particular lives. Listen to their music if you like it or don't listen if you don't like it. It's simple. This is starting to look like a bunch of women arguing over the tabloids.

I'll never understand why people listen or don't listen to bands or artists based on their particular lives. Listen to their music if you like it or don't listen if you don't like it. It's simple. This is starting to look like a bunch of women arguing over the tabloids.

I fully agree with you, listen to what you want,
but in the burzum case it can actually be a political statement.
I you know that a bit of the money he makes from the albums goes into nazi politics/organisations etc. perhaps it feels wrong even if you like the music.
(im not saying burzum does give money/support to nazi political organizations, just that it can matter)