I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Hitler did more to change the world than I'll ever do. Does that make me an inferior person?

You, and me are done for good.

It's not fucking relevant if you like or dislike their material, and saying stuff like "Varg on the other hand is, and always was a complete moron capable of creating only garbage" is dumb since as we all know (some of us at least) that taste is subjective. Lisra said something on the lines that he does not like Burzum because he's a murderer. Polandski did admit that he did fuck that girl and that he did give her alcohol. So what's the problem with my question Lisra? Please fucking enlighten me.

Calm down man.
I said that because Varg is a complete hack. Have you read the book "Lords of Chaos?" and similar stuff? Even if 2/3 whats in there is fabricated or made-up it would still prove that Varg is completly off his head and has rejoiced in stupid satanism, odinism, right wing junk and other delightful activities, but not in that order. He killed someone for lesser reasons (no idea how to better translate, sorry), made a moron of himself during court and his continued to spew shit from prison (read some of his writing on his site for example).

What Polanski did was also wrong, I'm not debating that. It does, however, seem different to me in the circumstances.
He didn't kill a former friend for money/envy/or whatever the reasons were.
He did rape and drug a child, true, but he has lived through enough to be traumatized for good so that is mitigating circumstance (may not be for you, that's a matter of opinion). Varg has no such background, if I'm not mistaken.
The victim recently said she has forgiven him. What relevance that has is up to you.

Thr crux however is that Varg is a nazi and as such is dangerous. There are enough morons who are drawn to the extreme nature of black metal (and a lot of non-morons, lets not forget) and may thus come under bad influence. Supporting Varg means supporting that and so nazi-propaganda.

Anyone who says he does not care and only enjoys his music needs to open his fucking eyes.

Or of course pirate the music. ;)

tl;dr
bluesky is right

Never seen a Polanski movie, now that I think about it. Huh.

If I'm not mistaken you're Mexican, which would mean you're impure in Varg's eyes. I'd say take of your damn blinders women.

If I'm not mistaken you're Mexican, which would mean you're impure in Varg's eyes. I'd say take of your damn blinders women.

Im mexican by papers but not by blood ,get your facts straight first please :) but if someone calls me a Mexican , beaner or whatever I wouldn't mind because unlike you I'm proud of my country :)...Plus , I could care less about Vargs ideals,we're talking about music here.

Which is why I said, " If I'm not mistaken." Also I have no clue where the, "unlike you I'm proud of my country comes from." I've always said the pros far outweigh the cons in America. I can look at my country objectively, and still be glad I was born here. It's actually an ideal that the country was founded on. You should care about a persons ideals because that same person is making the music. Your personality, and ideals shape the things you create.

there are hundreds of assholes making great music out there, I don't have to like an artist in order to love their music, do I? And Just like you said ,Varg is an asshole, but most metalheads are. Aren't they?

You're getting what different people said mixed up from only a few posts back. I said he's ignorant, and there's a difference.

l_56ca1a65bc28471b9db248a6f7df618e.jpg

Good haul this time. One of the packages came with a bonus dead spider.

In the trash can :p I have arachnophobia so it didn't help...but, I'm getting pretty good with those buggerz. Funny thing is, is that it was one of those small clear ones, and when I was younger I woke up to one hanging above my face...it took about 15 years to not act like a girl around spiders...haha.

Calm down man.
I said that because Varg is a complete hack. Have you read the book "Lords of Chaos?" and similar stuff? Even if 2/3 whats in there is fabricated or made-up it would still prove that Varg is completly off his head and has rejoiced in stupid satanism, odinism, right wing junk and other delightful activities, but not in that order. He killed someone for lesser reasons (no idea how to better translate, sorry), made a moron of himself during court and his continued to spew shit from prison (read some of his writing on his site for example).

Varg is an idiot, Im not trying to argue that he isn't.

What Polanski did was also wrong, I'm not debating that. It does, however, seem different to me in the circumstances.
He didn't kill a former friend for money/envy/or whatever the reasons were.
He did rape and drug a child, true, but he has lived through enough to be traumatized for good so that is mitigating circumstance (may not be for you, that's a matter of opinion). Varg has no such background, if I'm not mistaken.
The victim recently said she has forgiven him. What relevance that has is up to you.

"Oh noes I had it hard in life that gives me the right to do whatever I want to do!" No that kind of thinking does not fly in my book.

I dont recall the victim forgiving him but I do know that she pleeded for the case to be dropped. Not because she had forgiven Roman but because she did not want to drag all the things back up and go through it all again. But forgiven or not he still did what he did.

Thr crux however is that Varg is a nazi and as such is dangerous. There are enough morons who are drawn to the extreme nature of black metal (and a lot of non-morons, lets not forget) and may thus come under bad influence. Supporting Varg means supporting that and so nazi-propaganda.

Anyone who says he does not care and only enjoys his music needs to open his fucking eyes.

Or of course pirate the music. ;)

Well I did pirate by Burzum albums because I would never pay for a complete Bruzum record because 95% of the songs on them is pure shit in my opinion.

Everyone is entiteld to their own opinion. I dont give a shit if someone is a nazi unless they act upon it. I did read some of Vargs publications on his website a few years ago and I cant remember anything saying stuff like "Kill the jews!!!" or anything like it. What I remeber though is some bullshit about racemixing being wrong and that todays women are fucked up etc.

tl;dr
bluesky is right

About what? I just think there has been alot of miscommunication here.

Never seen a Polanski movie, now that I think about it. Huh.

You should! Chinatown, The Pianist and Rosemarys Baby are all fantastic movies and from what I've heard his new one is great aswell.