I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

I Just received the new Dance of December Souls 2LP on blue vinyl and test pressing in the mail today from Svart Records. Everything looks great so if you're on the fence about buying I hope these pics change your mind. Also, great customer service from Tomi at Svart records who also included some extra inner sleeves for my test pressing. Here are some pics -

DODS front cover and inner sleeves -

ru8qj9.jpg

Inside cover and blue vinyl (350 copies pressed) -

15eu3qb.jpg

Test pressing (5 copies pressed) with extra inner sleeves -

2cwr9dd.jpg

I'm tempted but i'm just going to hold out for the original to pop up on ebay again.

cimg0408h.jpg

Ulver - Nattens Madrigal

Got this on yellow (also have the orig on black). Might get the blue one.

Also, got these re-issues:

Bloodbath - Nightmares Made Flesh
cimg0394c.jpg

damn,where did you score that ulver vinyl? and for how much if you dont mind me asking? im interested in that specific one,along with with the perdition city and shadows of the sun releases on vinyl,if you can point me in a good direction it'd be much appreciated.

:headbang:

l_9db6baa619b24ae69695c3aea392df8d.jpg

Kreator - Terrible Certainty
Chronic Decay - Justify Your Existence (Unreleased album from 1994) *Recommended for Old Swedish Death Metal freaks
Miasmal - EP

And now I have a new and better home for my records/tapes/cds

l_3623aba5737a47b592271b5685910a32.jpg

Got paid today, first check in over a year and a half(i was lazy as fuck for a long while, so sue me....). First thing i purchase, my vip ticket to the detroit kata show. Now as much as I should flat out NOT go browse ebay, im going to browse ebay........

I have purchased mine directly to the label (Licht von Dammerung) for 20 $ p.p. directly to Spain. I just emailed them and send me my copy.:kickass:

Really? Are you sure you're not talking about "The Demonstration Archive"? I got that from Lict von D, but the one he posted (2 disc - Compendium Archive) was only available in Romania to my knowledge.

^fuck yeah vinyl is the best

got my new computer today, dell XPS 9000, i7 processor, 6 gigs tri channel ram, nvidia gts240 (1 gig) card, and 750 gigs of HD space

finally tonight when i set it up i'll know what it is to tell a computer to do something and have it do it promptly (or at all)

any good PC games come out in the past 3-5 years? :p (last game i could play was fear 1), ive got crysis, left 4 dead and mass effect :p

Needs more records :p

I use to have 3 times as many cds as I have now, but I just honestly don't care for them much anymore, I either just rip my music onto the computer or listen to records.

Needs more records :p

I use to have 3 times as many cds as I have now, but I just honestly don't care for them much anymore, I either just rip my music onto the computer or listen to records.
Contrary to you, I buy records mostly for collection purposes :) I like to have the ltd editions etc. I rarely play them, which is also because of the fact that I want to have my record player checked out properly first, before I trust my records to it. I don't want to damage them.

But that's one of those things that you plan on doing 'some time', but in reality never happens ;)

im sorta in between you guys, i buy a lot of records just to collect, but i also buy a lot knowing i want to listen to it a lot. i stopped buying cds years ago and just switched to digital and vinyl for the physical copy

thats also a lot of cds too, i thought my friend had a lot and hes around 500 or so