i have no chance do i?

And I'll admit that she looks decent in the above picture, but that is easily the best I've ever seen her look, which says to me that the picture has been heavily touched up. She's never looked like that in any movie I've seen.

Yes I'd have to say that Jake Gyllenhal is pretty damn attractive. And as for Dunst.. still think she is mostly a butterface and I'd definitely have to pick Jake's sister Maggie over her. She's kind of a babe.

Brandon

Autumn Falls said:
Yes I'd have to say that Jake Gyllenhal is pretty damn attractive.
He is. I think he's up there with Andreas Lagios, Taneli Jarva, and Jens Ryden. I'd have a difficult time controlling meself around those guys or Jake. There goes my pledge to stay a virgin until marriage. :bleh:

Hey, and Brandon: you must be very comfortable with your sexuality to state another guy is good looking. Very few N. American guys can do that... good for you. :)

Ahh yea it doesn't bother me at all for the most part... I know I'm completely heterosexual and that's more then enough for me.

As for those other men you mentioned I don't know them but I'd have to say that I find Luke Wilson (I think Luke is the brunette one...) to be the most attractive famous male... or at least one of the most. Ever since Royal Tenenbaums came out I've thought this...

Thoughts?

Brandon

I've never really understood why its weird to call another guy attractive. I'm cool with it, I constantly tell people ben is attractive. Girls do it all the time, say other girls are good looking that is but then again lipstick lesbianism is more accepted than dudes making out because they are drunk and the next day it being no more than just a humourous thing that happened. Ben, I'm calling NO HOMO on this post.

I have no problem saying another man is attractive, the problem is having friends that are that open and will not call you a fucking faggot because of it. I have a couple of friends that are total homophobes so I try to keep that kind of thing quiet in their presence.

Being drunk and making out with somebody is perfectly fine but I would never do something that I really wouldn't do when sober, no matter how drunk I am. I think there is latent bisexuality behind 0sm0se's post...

Nils if you could only get out of that football player mentality and see that you don't need to call "NO HOMO" on this post, you'd see that you've got the right idea anyway and that nobody should (or truly can) shame you for it. Stay virtuous and unfettered, brother. What's wrong with us if we can't express our feelings about the sheer beauty of God's creations? I, for one, think this thread has taken a positive turn that will ultimately lead us to a better society....

......damn that was gay.