i have some bad habits

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
1. emptying sugar packets out compulsively into saucers and mixing water and pretending i'm making food at restaurants. (ie, i'm a food waster)

2. i made a horrible face and then say to the person with me 'would you still like me if i looked like this?' and they say 'yes' and i say 'bullshit!'. this really freaks brad the fireman out.

3. i exist.

i also use any piece of scrap paper i can find to make origami chickens and cranes out of. even napkins. everyone hates that.

I used to always make origami frogs out of any paper or paper-like material I could find. Napkins, gum wrappers (the foil part of the wrapper makes cool Terminator liquid metal frogs), Monopoly (tm) money, etc. I eventually learned how to make them really tight so they jump really far/high. I don't do that anymore, it's a dangerous and stressful hobby.

I never learned how to make any other kinds of origami. My heart resides with the frogs.

it's like some kind of nervous habit with me. i just can't hold still. so just start making paper chickens, bats, fish....