i just ate two king sized candy bars.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
that statement could sum up the past four days.

highlights of my wedding attendance in newport rhode island (at the hyatt on GOAT ISLAND no less.... hello nick!)

- so drunk on saturday night that i couldnt (a) stand up (b) stop dancing. weird combination.

- danced with a strange, drunk, booty shaking 70 year old man at a wharf party with a COVER band that played strictly janes addiction and the kinks on friday night. sang DEAD AND BLOATED into a karaoke mahine (sp?). (weird combination)

- found out, on arrival at the rehearsal, that three of the ushers were freaks from my high school that kept saying 'wow, you look different'. and a few girls from college who kept saying 'you never age' (weird combination)

- couldnt find a bra that worked under my dress. USED DUCT TAPE. couldnt find nylons to work with toeless sandals. had feet full of sand.

- FROZE MY ass off at an ourdoor wedding when it was like, 4 degrees and raining.

- last memory before leaving RI was of me and my cousin miska singing "OH WHEN THE SAINTS" with a 76 year old piano bar woman at a lounge.

- vaguely remember my father being in a heated argument about the tupac/b.i.g. conspiracy.

haha, awesome.

my weekend: four days of camping in the rain near Foxoborough, MA. first night: slept with seven layers including thick hooded sweatshirt (hood up) under flannel sheet and two quilts and was STILL cold.

chewed kola nuts and dripped purple juice on hoodie, which turned brilliant orange and appears to have not come off after a hot wash cycle today.

my dad thinks suge night had both B.I.G. and Tupac killed.

it was totally raw cold out dude, i can't believe you were camping!

my weekend:

fri night: saw and hugged kleo(!) in poughkeepsie at syl.
sat: saw bruce almighty, couldnt stop laughing, even at the really dumb gags, went to trendy bar and felt slightly overwhelmed by the techno-ish music
sun: went to boston and had lesbo date with my best friend. shes the wife.

well my weekend basically consisted of rehearsing for recording, writing a new song, taking pumpkin to get shots, and winning at poker interspersed between watching SNL reruns on comedy central, sleeping, and burning the incense.

A re-enactment of Friday as staged by the Alabama State Civil War Recreation Society:
bunny%20hug.JPG

xoxoxo
-k-

Much sleep due to hangovers on Friday and Saturday. Nothing Saturday or Sunday. I did write a new tune though. Hooray for me. Now I just need to find time to finish it. Boo for me. And I watched a bunch of movies.