put off for over 2 months, i just made the ill fated phone call.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
to my roommate saying that i can't handle the responsibility of his cat anymore. he stays overnight in the apartment maybe once a week, at the most. other times, if he even does come home during the day, it's for a few hours to feed her and just sit there. and the cat howls all night and cries, pees and barfs everywhere (including on the bath mats and rugs... blah) and i have had 5 complaints from people in our building now (granted, in the past 2 weeks... ), and a note on the door this morning saying someone would call animal control on us!. she kept me up all night last night. then i went to feed her, and she bit me (broke skin) on my hand. the entire apartment reeks. i dont even want to go home because you walk in and have to clean up her barf and smell how gross she is. it bums me out to have to have just left my roommate a message like 'dude, we gotta talk about the cat, i'm not taking care of her anymore' but like, i actually had a DREAM last night that she died and i had to deal with it because my roommate never came home.i feel like shit.
end rant. i feel sick having had to do it.

:ill:

magic the cat: REJECTED.

rejected00.gif

i figured, how much more can i do? i'm not exactly the most sane person. the reason i have a bunny rather than a cat, to be honest, is because bunnies are easier on the psyche.