let's just sum it up

but every month has a theme, and it is always ended in a fruity little thing such as that.

also= my pants are falling down! FUCK! and i look retarded in belts. i am one of those people that just can't wear a belt. like, i have NO HIPS but my butt sticks out. so belts look weird and crazy on me.
:(

and everyone needs to stop smothering me!
This_crazy_bitch_got_me_.jpg

LET ME GO!

scratch that! i think i will blow that off and go to this and maybe bring freddy!

Please join the “Have a Heart Campaign” for a Fur-Free New York. Educate the public about the inherent animal cruelty associated with the fur industry. Let consumers know that they should “warm their hearts with compassion and not wear fur or fur trim!”
When: Thursday, Feb. 13, 4-7 P.M.
Where: Bloomingdale’s (Lexington Ave./60th St)
Type of Event: Special Valentine’s Day Candlelight
Vigil and Educational Outreach
When: Saturday, Feb. 22, 12-3 P.M.
Where: Bergdorf’s (57th/5th Ave)
Type of Event: Educational Outreach
At these peaceful events, people will be holding banners, passing out information, signing petitions, and showing video footage.

sorry guys i feel a little burned out today.

I leave at 1 today to go to NYU. I don’t want to. I don’t want to talk to any new enthusiastic interns and have to care what their silly resumes say about how they helped sick people in africa for a few weeks or whatever.

I am feeling smug that I am getting back in shape after being sick and everyone that is being lazy is all like !!!.

I feel incredibly incredibly stupid. I just feel a very basic lack of knowledge. It is pervading my life. I am so overwhelmed with the ‘I don’t know’’s … one thing is computers. Like. Wtf is HTML. That is one of like, 6 gazillionbejillionMchillion things I do not know at all.

I JUST DON’T WANT TO CARE about politics anymore. and I don’t care at all, except i am afraid for people. I wish I didn’t understand it. I wish I could just brush it off. but no one will leave me alone about it. I just want everyone to leave animals, sick people, kids, and old people alone. That’s all. just back off them! they’re too innocent for this crap. But otherwise, I am just tired of the game. I don’t want anyone to die. I’m so over it. I’m leaving it up to my mom.

My pharmacist gave me a valentine. I have to admit, for some reason, I get a lot of friendly attention for no really good reason.