so I just screwed over all my roommates...

Tard Roommate

COUGH HACK WHEEZE
Feb 10, 2003
Visit site
They told me that I needed to move out when our subletter's agreement expired on August 31st. Ha! Fools! They should have told me on August 30th instead of giving me three months to find a new apartment. I told them I was moving out Saturday--May 31st--and gave them two days' notice to find a new roommate! HA HA HA!

The best part is they all wanted to kick me out four months ago but didn't because we'd had an agreement until August 31st. Little do they know agreements mean nothing! SUCKERS.

so did you tell him that you wanted to kick him out 4 months ago but diudn't because you all had an agreement? If not, might as well. It probably won't get him to stay but at least maybe it'll help convince him to buy that rope he's been thinking of.

no, we're going to be nice and try to firmly tell him he needs to pay us rent until we find someone new OR august 31st rolls around.

we also can't be too TOO mean, because he is, um, aware of illegal activity on the premises, do you get me?

and yes, he might. he was whining to bill last night about how he was "in a depression" and "getting better" and "now we've wasted his last six years of therapy".

i'm also realising that he's apparently done this before. he hasn't EVER even SPOKEN to his last two sets of roommates, which we found weird, and when we asked about them, he said they persecuted him and stuff. AND he moved in a month early--aug.1 instead of sept.1--so i bet he was screwing THEM out of a month, too!