i just don't get wiccans at all. seriously. what the hell?

One%20Of%20Us%20Picture%20DiskA%201981.jpg

ohhh i'm a wiccan and i worship the moon because i am all fucking ETHEREAL and into SPACE AGE things and i bond with the earth except when i wear this fucking CAPE MADE OF SYNTHETIC MATERIAL THAT IS POLLUTING THE FUCKING PLANET.

skylook.jpg

black_hooded_robe_2b.jpg

If your budget only allowes for one item. This is the one to get.
Like your mothers little black dress that went everywhere and did everything, you need your little black robe.

The simple draped sleves are comfort incarnate. Your hands and arms are free to safely work around the fire, grab children and honor the dieties all at the same time.

Made from durable polyblend, this robe has a small side seam split for easy walking.

Cime_cloak_and_robe_a.jpg

This basic black ritual cloak will be your wardrobe staple. It is suitable and appropriate for almost any occasion and can be quickly slipped over mundane clothes if you have neither the time nor inclination to change.

For outdoor rituals, when the weather turns chilly, you will be very glad to have the additional warmth from this cloak over your robe.

This cloak can be folded into a relatively small package and carried inconspicuously when discretion is important to you.

child%204.jpg

There is nothing that helps us understand the love that our dieties have for us more than the love we have for our children. That is why Pagan families with children just naturally want to include them in our religious experiences. And, it is why Pagan communities go to great efforts to see that the children have positive experiences at our gatherings.
Your children will love the feeling of belonging that having their own ritual clothing gives them.

It is impossible not to notice that when the children put on their ritual clothing, they sense that something important is about to occur. Their whole demeanor changes. Everyone is suddenly on their very best behavior. That is why it is reccomended that you do not allow your children to dress too long before the ritual. And, never let them wear their special clothes just for play. Preseve the significance of dressing to show honor to the dieties and you will rarely have a misbehaved child when the ceremony is taking place

an interesting wiccan dilemma, addressed in wiccan manner at the wiccan http://www.pfpc.ca/info/general/paganism/wicca/homo.html

Can Homosexuals Become High Priests or High Priestesses?

As there is nothing about homosexuality which limits a person’s spiritual growth, a homosexual can be initiated into the High Priesthood, that is to say, to the second or third degree. However, in traditional Wicca the rituals are, at least to some extent, a re-enactment of the legends of the God and Goddess. In solitary work this does not matter as one can invoke either the God or Goddess, or both, but in coven the God and the Goddess should be represented. It is for this reason that covens are led by a man and a woman. This should be the case regardless of the sexual orientation of the participants. Although in theory a person could represent either the God or Goddess, in practice this can be awkward in a skyclad coven.