I learned my first Into Eternity song!!!

BlackSpiral

New Metal Member
Dec 16, 2005
So I started playing bass 6 months ago, metal being my main inspiration, and decided I wanted to learn some Into Eternity, since they are one of my favorite bands of all time.
So after months of searching I finnaly dug up some tabs on mysongbook.com and after one look decided they were well beyond my abilities.
BUT last night I took one more kick at it and taught myself "Absolution of the Sou"l. I'm not sure it's exactly whats on the album or what Troy plays live, but it sounds very close to me, and you cannot understand how fuckin' stoked I am about it. It is really a turning point for me, I mean I learned a Killswitch song and some SoaD pretty easily, but I'm so happy I learned to play an IE song, you guys fuckin rock!! keep up the good work!

ive been playing for four years (only semi seriously, im not great) and i cant even come close to playing an IE song all the way through, especially from BiO. I can handle most of the riffs but the solos are just too fast :D

I know what you mean, I've also been trying to learn Isolation and Splintered Visions, but they are just too fast for me at the moment, but I'm going to keep trying 'till I get it!

ive picked up my first guitar at 5 . i can play the beginning to splintered visions but i jus cant seem to learn how 2 do arpeggios :S