I like cheese.

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
Have we had a thread about cheese?

I love cheese. Especially the really sharp varieties. The best cheese I've ever had was this Trader Joes shitz . . . something like Celtic Extra Sharp White Cheddar. It was excellent. Trader Joes has some great cheeses, by the way. I'm also a fan of smoked cheeses and spicy cheeses. Plain ol' American or Colby cheese don't do anything for me.:yuk:

Who's with me!!!:headbang:

me gusto queso ...

this ex of mine got me into buying different types of cheese, the more they smell like feet, the better ... and then having them with a nice red wine. divine!

i love me a good feta also ... usually the saltier the better, Bulgarian prefferably

roquefort_societe.gif

mmm... cheese

what the hell is this Trader Joe's crap you guys are always talking about?

Is this some sort of American liquor and cheese chain store?

MadeInNewJersey said:
I think we've been through this...that's disgusting. Those "exotic" French cheeses that are actually crawling with live bacteria are fucking nasty.

You should really come over and spend a week or so in France sometime. I'd introduce you to a whole new haven of olfactive wonders.

MajestikMøøse said:
mmm... cheese

what the hell is this Trader Joe's crap you guys are always talking about?

Is this some sort of American liquor and cheese chain store?

Yea I've wondered about that too. It seems like everyone but me has a local Trader Joe's near them.

Limburger (sp?) cheese rules, as does Harz (sp?)...
Maren, you'd know about Limburger wouldn't you? Apparently it's popular in Germany. Over here is it referred to as "Fuckin' smelly cheese" and is usually followed by "just get some goddamn cheddar."

Uncivilised oafs.