I like cheese.

The best cheese I've ever had was this Trader Joes shitz . . . something like Celtic Extra Sharp White Cheddar.

I live literally 5 blocks from a Trader Joe's, and have probably only stepped inside of it twice in over four years. Going to grab a slab of this white cheddar this week. I'll hoof it on foot, as I'm an adventurous type. May grab some hippie brew as well.

:Spam:

There's a French market nearby. They import a lot of different stinky cheeses. I buy several varieties, several times a year.

Also:

extra_sharp_cheese.png

AMAZING. Eat some today.

to anyone who shops at whole foods: there is a farm in CT called Beltane Farm. they make goat cheese, and i know they've been selling it all around the east for a long time. pretty sure it's available nationwide now, and it is the BEST goat cheese there is. the chevre is just in a different class of its own... simply cannot compare to other supermarket goat cheese. the guy who owns the farm is a really great dude, who personally does a lot of the milking and care taking of his herd. if you see it, do not hesitate! has a green label.

to anyone who shops at whole foods: there is a farm in CT called Beltane Farm. they make goat cheese, and i know they've been selling it all around the east for a long time. pretty sure it's available nationwide now, and it is the BEST goat cheese there is. the chevre is just in a different class of its own... simply cannot compare to other supermarket goat cheese. the guy who owns the farm is a really great dude, who personally does a lot of the milking and care taking of his herd. if you see it, do not hesitate! has a green label.

Maximus Johnson, recommend some Sheep Cheese! I'm in ewe mode at the moment. (Had some lamb sausage and some sheep yogurt earlier.) Goat rocks the casbah as well, so i'll keep my eye out for the aforementioned. I've been perusing Bristol Farms 3-4 times a week as of late. :dopey:

Bristols>Whole Foods>Sprouts>Trader Shmoe's

Ahhhh good 'ol sheep cheese. It's been waaay too long since I've had a taste of that. If you can find it, I recommend Beaver Brook Farm. I know they were shipping stuff across the country, but that was a few years ago. Funny that you should resurrect this thread… I saw my old post up top about receiving a 3 year old Gouda from my mother. She gave me one this weekend- now that's some funny timing.