I lost my soul with Empiricism

replicator

Made in Vinnland
Dec 3, 2001
Panama City
Visit site
I am a fucking metal head who need new music to become stronger in life and I found Empiricsm, i lost faith in music for example take the new In Flames album, they change a lot, I am a swedish music fan, the country I lived sucks big time, here people don´t hear real music, but wait we have Borknagar. I was introduced to Vintersorg a month ago when i got vision from the spiral generator, and now after I hear Empiricsm, I found a fucking great band.

Mr. V and the guys of Borknagar, thank you for these masterpiece, you found a new fan.

Borknagar rulez!!!!!!

I personally have Empiricism , and rules!!!!!
I want to buy the newest Vintersorg album.

Originally posted by Eternal_Decadent
I personally have Empiricism , and rules!!!!!
I want to buy the newest Vintersorg album.

The new Vintersorg album is good, but I prefer Borknagar for the vocals, Mr.V in borknagar is better that his own project.

Originally posted by Ormir
Empiricism is a rather mediocre album to me. I much prefer s/t, Olden Domain and Quintessence

I can´t find Quintessence in any local shop here, I guees i need to order online, also I can´t find any mp3 in the web. Everyone tell me that this album is better than Empiricsim, i can´t wait to hear anymore:(

Without a doubt Empiricism is a great album, my personal favorite tune is "The genuine pulse" but also "Gods of my world" and "Inherit the earth" are strong. But i preffer the older tunes, anyway.

Well if you lost your soul when you listend to empericism, i don´t know whats gonna happens to you when you hear the 3 first album of Mr.V himself.

i got empiricism about aweek ago, and my first impression was not that of a great album. i did the mistake of reading the lyrics with the music, and that was not a good experience... the lyrics generally appeared really bad, maybe i just wasn't in the spirit at the moment, but i'm still not convinced that there are anything good to be said about the lyrics... the album, though as a whole, has grown on me, and still does. a great album, no question about it, but i won't sit down and read the lyrics for the next borknagar album i buy, that's for sure...

edit: skriveleif