I LOVE OPETH

Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
Just thought I'd let you all know.

After reading Jim and Satori's posts, I can't wait for the new album/tour. Hopefully, I can play fussball with Lopez again, hehehe.

Yeah listening to Mist right now. I'm in a fucken trance.

P.S. Lina, you should have told me earlier you like hairy asses. :tickled:

I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth I Love Opeth

ok u get it!!!!

Opeth? oh u mean that band, oh yeh they're alright....

(im playing 'hard to get') :lol:

You kinda wake up when you hear Opeth for the first time. i know two months ago when i first heard them i was in awe. i then went and bought Blackwater Park and knew i had purchased one of the best albums of all time. I immediately ordered an Opeth shirt and went out and bought Still Life. I'm still listening to those two albums often and i don't want to buy orchid or morningrise till i take in all of BP and SL. Opeth is not just a band, it's life's journey. I fuckin' love you guys!;)

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
You kinda wake up when you hear Opeth for the first time. i know two months ago when i first heard them i was in awe. i then went and bought Blackwater Park and knew i had purchased one of the best albums of all time. I immediately ordered an Opeth shirt and went out and bought Still Life. I'm still listening to those two albums often and i don't want to buy orchid or morningrise till i take in all of BP and SL. Opeth is not just a band, it's life's journey. I fuckin' love you guys!;)
yay, another convert! :D (and don't forget my arms, your hearse!)