i love siren charms and a sense of purpose

diablo42

New Metal Member
Nov 6, 2014
i don't understand the hate on these albums, they are great and i also like all the old albums too, i am a REAL fan, can someone please tell me wtf is so bad with these albums please? ....nothing, youre all brainwashed, just listen to the music and enjoy it, a band like in flames neeeds to evolve , i hate when a band sounds the same every album , thats why i love in flames, theyre always changing it up and keeping it fresh

i don't understand the hate on these albums, they are great and i also like all the old albums too, i am a REAL fan, can someone please tell me wtf is so bad with these albums please? ....nothing, youre all brainwashed, just listen to the music and enjoy it, a band like in flames neeeds to evolve , i hate when a band sounds the same every album , thats why i love in flames, theyre always changing it up and keeping it fresh

Got a few problems with your post.

1. You are a fan, or you are not a fan. What is a "real" fan?
A fan is someone who enjoys the thing the artist has made.

I am not a fan of most of the things on SC. I am a fan of most of the things made on for example Colony. - To be a fan doesn't mean that you must like everything. If you tell yourself that that is what a "real" fan is, then you are deluding and brainwashing yourself.

2. You like bands that change. So do probably most of us, but most of us likely do not like when bands change drastically.

I don't like most of SC for the way it is mixed and produced with the exception of a few songs. It isn't a rotten record to me, I just think it is a really bad one with one or two highlights.

3. People are different and like different kinds of music.
Some of us may like SC, some may not.

Music comes down to preference. There is no right, there is no wrong.
Like what you like. If I dislike what you like then that doesn't necessarily have to mean that I am brainwashed, unless, of course, I start to sincerely babble about a bunch of religious bullshit and take it for real, then I likely have been brainwashed or just have not been well educated.

Or, to take your example about being a "real" fan... that is also a sign of something that is Only for the Weak - of mind, and a sign of self-delusion and self-brainwashing. - Accept that people like different kinds of music.

The main reason for why many do not like it, may be quite obvious. In Flames were playing pretty damn good metal before SC. Now they have changed drastically, from label, to the way the vocals are performed, and they have a softer tone. I'm into really heavy shit, but can like softer tunes as well, Siren Charms offers little of what I like, so overall, I find it to be, to me personally - because that is what an opinion is, a pretty damn bad album.

I repeat, this doesn't mean that I disliked everything. Become The Sky, and With Eyes Wide Open are pretty damn good songs. The rest are not my taste.

Here is your real fan.

2014-Cb-100w-font-b-Fan-b-font-Top-Fasion-Real-Air-Cooling-font-b-Fan.jpg

Obvious troll is obvious. Probably a fake account created by Jester Slave, or he got his younger brother to sign up.

I think the band feels really great with fans like you. Lot of money from album sales.

I think the band feels really great with fans like you. Lot of money from album sales.
Well, if it were up to you, their shows would be empty, so yeah, ask them if they want you to buy a cd or want me to spend twice or three times the amount on going to one of their show.

Well, if it were up to you, their shows would be empty, so yeah, ask them if they want you to buy a cd or want me to spend twice or three times the amount on going to one of their show.

As if you know.

You went to a show and now you're lecturing the others and assuming things. You're a little child.

Sorry, I can not accept you as a real fan until you spend money on a show this year. I can however accept you as a semi-real fan, because the amount of money you spent on IF cds. You can also reach real fan status by buying SC this year, because looking at your investments in IF, I can see you are 4 euros short to be a real fan. Man, so close!

ASOP songs are boring. Siren Charms has a lot of turn off points in the album.

There you go.

Sorry, I can not accept you as a real fan until you spend money on a show this year. I can however accept you as a semi-real fan, because the amount of money you spent on IF cds. You can also reach real fan status by buying SC this year, because looking at your investments in IF, I can see you are 4 euros short to be a real fan. Man, so close!

You need some holidays since your reasonings are becoming more stupid.