I Need a Vocal Guy - (Ultimate thread)

Dom Ostarig

Dec 17, 2007
Ok... I'm not supposed to post here this kind of stuff.... but here's the main page, and i have a trouble that's driving me insane.
Some flashback stuff: 4 years ago i met a guy.....a really interesting composer... he thinks about everything, ground to concept and lyrics! Some kind of meaninfull and empty ideas. Melodic things.... Well.... Then i decided to record these songs, just because i like them.
Well... you know.... that's a poject that i put under the bed, trying to forget, but it hurts me slowly and time to time i remember all these songs. I think isn't bad at all.
The lyrics is already wtitten, i need just one voice please guys. I beg you, but not to much. That's 8 or 9 songs, and i will try to send to some label will be good that singer likes this idea.
I need just a guy with a clean/harsh vox, or just someone good in put lyrics on songs.
The plan is to make some kind of prog/avantgard (mekind Tool) . Listen with all you heart and compreention, please... I hate unfinished things :( that's killing me. I NEED YOU mr vocalist.

Is not properly mixed and i plan to get some drummer, but it is easy, check it out:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/980309/GRIEFSCHISM_-_Poetry_To_An_Uncreated_Star.mp3
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/980309/GRIEFSCHISM_-_Clover_Fall.mp3

(sorry my english and i 'd posted it sometime ago with another thread, but this is important, you can rate [i appreciate] but that's not a rate thread [that's why ididn't put it in "rate my mix" sub])

Thank you all guys!!! If nyone interested to do some vocals PM me.

Thank you, man, i'll send the lyrics for you!!! There's some vocalguide track for "Clover Fall" if you want.

My Luck is changed them.... thanks the support, i'm sending the lyrics in PM messages!!!

EDIT. Well Guys, if you want, to no overweigth just one guy we can split the songs.... just talk. We have 8 or 9. Thank you again... i'm really amazed with your contribuition.

Hey dude, I would like to give it a shot as well. So if you can send me a song and the lyrics, I can give it a try.
Do you have sort of vocal guides for all songs?