I need help guys

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Wanted.jpg

As my wanted poster states, I'm trying to find out who this guy is.

He was in The Decline of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years. Most people who have seen it remember him fondly as the lovable rocker who wanted to give his groupies "The whole shebang", who hates work and has never had a job, likes girls putting his eyeliner on him, and who "Will make it!". And his backup plan if he doesn't? "But you see I will!"

Since that however he has disappeared off the face of the earth it seems, and his band Wet Cherry have to be the most obscure band from the Strip. I, and other fans, have been searching for anything - photos, flyers, demos, bootlegs - and come up with nothing at all on this infamous band Wet Cherry.

I have made it my mission to unravel the mystery of "The Wet Cherry guy". I have been doing my research and now have a list of 10 names of people who he is definitely one of. These are the only 10 males in the cast of The Metal Years who I cannot account for so he must be one of them. The only problem is that my search has come to somewhat of a dead end at the moment, I have emailed a couple of these people for leads or to at least be able to cross them off my list and get one step closer to the truth.

If anybody has any ideas how to get leads, or knows anybody who knows anything or can point me in the direction of somewhere I may be able to progress my investigation, please do so because I NEED YOUR HELP!

Not only for myself, but for the good of rock & roll.

Ooh yeah if anybody would know its Stevie Rachelle!!

Not only was he right in the middle of the scene in the late '80s there in Hollywood, but he was in Decline of Western Civilization as well himself! As an unknown before anybody knew who Tuff were, he's only in about 3 shots! He says guys whistle at him, his band is called Tuff, and points at some boots a groupie bought him haha!

No he put out a press release about it too explaining everything.

He is behind it... funny actually coz I was at a club a few weeks ago and there was a dude in a Metal Sludge shirt who said to me "You know Stevie Rachelle is behind Metal Sludge?" He was right.

MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!

WetCherri.jpg

:headbang:

I even found a song called "My Little Sister". Ordinary! Hahaha! As generic, average, boring and unoriginal as Hollywood glam gets! Not "bad" or anything, nothing wrong with it, just very bland and ordinary! Certainly not good enough to justify the confidence Kim Kelly had in The Metal Years about their success!

Yeah I've emailed Kim himself.

I know all about him Tinman! His name is Randy O, and Odin recorded one album "Fight For Your Rights" that was self released and last year Perris Records finally re-issued it haha! So it's available now.

After Odin broke up, Randy O and the guitarist started a new band called Lostboys who recorded an album in 1990, I saw it on vinyl at Record City the other day actually. Almost bought it too. He still jams around the Strip these days and has done a few projects...

My next mission is the guy with the 2 tone hair. That will be easy because I know he was in a band called Pharaoh, I know they have demos and one of my friends knows all about them.

So the next victim on my list will be the guy with huge blonde hair and chewing gum who said metal lets you be cool, be crazy, be dumb, whatever. I don't even know what band he was in, so that will be hard.

He was on an episode of Cops. He slit his wrists and was mumbling incoherently. This was 1990-ish. It was defintely him. No idea what became of him after that. Thanks, now I am going to search through my 80's video tapes for the episode. That could take years! o_O