I need help guys

This is the same dude I asked about in another thread a few years ago. I don't remember ever seeing this one.

is this them?

Doesnt show the band, compilation video of stuff from the 80's
nice use of sad but true riff too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Inspector.......is this your man?
Left of the singer playing blue guitar

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah dude that's Tuff!! They were also in The Metal Years doco (Stevie, the singer, is the one who says a chick fan gave him his boots, and that he gets whistled at in the street coz he's so pretty!)... That band did make it, for a little while. Had a hit on MTV in '91 called "I Hate Kissing You Goodbye", released 2 studio albums and have since put out a bunch of other releases - live, demos, compilations, etc. Stevie also runs the Metal Sludge website.

Tuff toured Australia last year (it's just Stevie Rachelle with hired guns now, like most of the Sunset Strip glam bands who are still playing) and we opened for them, and I also filled in as the Tuff bass player for the shows!!! That was rad being able to say I've been in Tuff :D

In that 2nd video, it looks like it might be the guys from a recent Pretty Boy Floyd lineup he's using as the Tuff lineup... When they tour together he uses some of their members to do double duties.

As far as Wet Cherri goes - I don't think there is any video footage of them except for Kim Kelly's interview in the movie. I found that he also calls himself Razz, he's been shopping around demos to try to get released, they had flyers that said "The Wetter The Better!!", I found his MySpace page (and know it's real because it has personal photos nobody else would have, including hanging out at the Rainbow with his then-girlfriend and stuff), and also a few demos tracks I've heard.

The other stars of that movie were Odin. They did have 2 albums but didnt get released properly back in the day, however they were released in recent years by an indie label. The albums are pretty terrible, there's about 3 good songs out of the entire 2 albums, and 2 of those 3 good songs are the 2 from the movie "12 O'Clock High" and "Gypsy". The singer though, Randy O, ended up in a band called Lostboys who were considerably better and released a major label album in 1990. When I was in the US in 2006, Odin actually played at a venue called Paladino's exactly 2 weeks before we played there with Pretty Boy Floyd.. I wish I saw that!!!!!

ahhhhh fuck, and i thought i was doing good........

untill i read the previous posts and realised that you solved the mystery some 20 posts previous!

(sorry topic stealer..)

Was cool to see you and your friends (girlfriend?) at Thursday 7th Maiden gig.. :kickass:

that's it.. I'm gunna shut up now

Hey Jase!

Yeah it was good to see you too - been a long time! Had a great night, what a show!!!
Nah she was definitely not a girlfriend, that was the infamous "Trent's Sister" haha!