I need some encouragement...

Damian B

¯\(°_o)/¯
Nov 8, 2007
NC, USA
God today has been pretty much the worst ever. My girlfriend of well over a year left me, and it wasn't good at all. Cursing, insults, you name it, and it was being said. It was horrible. I felt like she was my "soul-mate" if you will, and I had every intention of it being a very long term relationship. We agree on so much stuff, and liked the do a lot of the same things. She was even into metal. We had so many good times together, and now it's all over.

I just need some words of encouragement, this hurts so bad, and I've really never been in this situation.

Thanks, and sorry for whining...

Life is too short to be sad and unhappy for more than a night my friend...

Try to think the things you accused each other of,so the next time you meet,you can talk in a more mature way,without fighting and cursing, And who knows? You might be together again in a few days!!!!!

Now,use your anger,sadness and all the bad feelings you have right now in a creative way and write a powerful song!!!!

1. CHUG AT LEAST A 2-LITER OF MOUNTAIN DEW.
2. MAX VOLUME THAT SHIT & JAM ALONG AND SEND THAT DEPRESSIVE BULLSHIT TO HELL'S ASSHOLE.
3. PARTY.

It's alright to "whine" dude :)

As far as encouragement goes... there's plenty of fish in the sea. Well, not in Sweden though, our sea is fucking lethal with all the companies dumping their shit in it!

I'll take my chances and swim through that shit for some swedish chicks ;)

@sphykik - dude, you need to take you a nice vacation to sweden. Gojira, hook him up with a place to stay and take the man out, get him laid.

I know it sounds shitty and you're all wrapped up in emotions dealing with the one you just broke up with but seriously man, as big a kick in the balls as that is you need something equally big but positive to get your balance back

Honestly I think the main thing here is to not dwell on what happened, but rather to focus on how you're gonna move on. You'll be alright man, turn these feelings into something constructive!

KILLER BREAKDOWN.

facepalm_statue.jpg

:heh:

On a lighter note, at least you weren't married and aren't going through divorce lawsuits, fees, bills, fines, and seperation payments. I've been in the situation you're describing and it does hurt like hell. Its enough to cause a man to turn into a blithering mess of despair and hopelessness.
Being a musician, there is a bright side. I'm sure there's a bright side for non-musicians but we all know we're a little better than everyone else because we can communicate in ways that the others cant. Use that ability like mentioned before to pour your heart and soul into the language of music.
Get it all out.