What do I do? Need girl advice..

Ganks

Nov 1, 2009
In short,
I've been with a girl for 2.5 years off and on.
I hate being with her.
We fight like holy hell. We're at each other's throats constantly.
We moved in together because she is going to UGA.

Now that we're living together, I hate being with her even more. I hate the fighting, and she talks to me like I'm an idiot all the time.

She literally has nothing, and I'm a really compassionate guy, so that is what makes it hard for me.
I really don't have much more, however.

I know I should just end it and say fuck it, but it's harder than that for me.

Has anyone ever been in the same situation as me? I just want to be out of this relationship mutually, but that will never happen.

I've confronted her about everything. We're both extremely stubborn, our personalities clash, and we never give in.

It sucks.

Get out of it now, and don't look back. You are seriously wasting your time from what you have said. There are plenty of other girls out there that you would probably get along better with. Life is to short to be sad and pissed of all the time because of a shitty relationship.

Get out of it now, and don't look back. You are seriously wasting your time from what you have said. There are plenty of other girls out there that you would probably get along better with. Life is to short to be sad and pissed of all the time because of a shitty relationship.

This, this, and even more of this.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/off-topic-tavern/528459-cheating-back-stabbing-girlfriends.html <- Went through an almost similar situation in the sense that I absolutely hated this girl to the fucking CORE.. Got the fuck out of it, realized I'd never be able to shake the feelings of hatred no matter how much she tried to stop being a cunt, never looked back, and I've been thousandfold happier ever since. I'm not one to pass any judgment or anything seeing as I don't know your girl, but I will say when she doesn't even have enough respect for you to talk to you like a human being.. It's not worth one single fucking breath, trying to mend/fix things. Because no matter what happens, it'll always revert back to the same unhappiness/bullshit that you're going through with her now. Also (I've noticed with past experiences, but this is just me..) No matter how hard you try, even if she does change.. You will never be able to break the feeling of absolutely hating her guts. Why not get out now?

For the love of god listen to us, don't set yourself up for more of this fucking shit. Good luck, man.

end it

too many people look for an excuse to end a bad relationship... ie, that next really big fight, something she did to make you feel like she don't give a shit, whatever. You don't need an excuse. Compassionate or not, you're not happy, you don't see yourself being happy so unless you have some kind of martyr syndrome, use your hands to feel below your dick ... are there still nuts attached? If so, put them back to use and just end it. You don't have to be an asshole about it. Just tell her you're not happy and you no longer have any interest in trying to make something work that is giving you nothing but misery. And don't yell or scream about it, even if she starts to. Trust me, when she walks out, you're gonna find something to eat in the fridge and no matter what it is its gonna be the best tasting meal you've had in a long time, even if its 4 day old pizza. Take your pizza and sit in front of the tv, put on a movie, any movie. I guarantee you'll enjoy that movie immensely, no matter what the movie is

end it

Trust me, when she walks out, you're gonna find something to eat in the fridge and no matter what it is its gonna be the best tasting meal you've had in a long time, even if its 4 day old pizza. Take your pizza and sit in front of the tv, put on a movie, any movie. I guarantee you'll enjoy that movie immensely, no matter what the movie is

SHIT The first meal is ALWAYS gold.

Fuck that shit, she could be the best cook in the world, but that doesn't beat the taste of freedom.

I dunno man, I fucking love food.

pizza-burger-1.jpg