What do I do? Need girl advice..

Wow, thanks for all the replies, guys.
We literally had it out last night. Yelling, screaming, holes in doors, etc.
It was rough, but now she's packing her shit and she moving in with her grandmother in Atlanta.
I least I hope..

I just feel so fucking bad because we broke up right before I moved to Athens and after I got up here, I begged her to move in with me. I wanted to make everything right, and I thought things would change once we were up here. Classic mistake, right? Well, now that she's here, we're just doing the same dance that we've been doing for 2.5 years. Am I wrong for begging her to come here, and then kicking her out on her ass? That's what I'm battling with.

if she is talking down to you like you're and idiot...you dont have her respect as a human...therefore run for the fing hills...it will only get worse not better

How the fuck did you date this girl for 2.5 years, long distance it looks like, if you HATED her?! :lol:

Haha. It wasn't long distance. We both lived in Thomasville (like 4 hours south of Athens) and she got accepted into UGA, so I decided to move up here with her. We just got up here like a month ago.

And I don't hate HER, but I hate being with her. She is a very sweet girl, but she's got some immaturity issues and can't be told "no".

I dunno man, I fucking love food.

pizza-burger-1.jpg

:worship:

GOOD GOD, MAN!!!

and about this situation....I've sorta been there. My situation is sorta weird because I've only been with 1 girl my entire life. Lost my virginity to her at age 23....I'm now 27 and we've had a rollercoaster of a ride. We fight and bicker sometimes. We've "broke-up" about twice, but in the end everything seems to be ok. Lately things have been the best. Its tough because she has an apartment 2 hours away from me, and she has school there where she's going to be a doctor of phsycology in about 3 more years. So, I only get to see her 2 or 3 times a week, if that. Which...is probably partially what keeps us off each others' backs. :loco: A lot of times I feel like I'm unsure if I TRUELY love her, since I havent been with anyone else to compare to. Thats what sorta gets to my head.

I see the situation has been resolved, and good for you! I've had friends that would fight with their girls to the point where they'd physically damage their apartments and homes. They put their head thru a wall, then beg for the girl back a few days later. Go figure.....

GOOD GOD, MAN!!!

and about this situation....I've sorta been there. My situation is sorta weird because I've only been with 1 girl my entire life. Lost my virginity to her at age 23....I'm now 27 and we've had a rollercoaster of a ride. We fight and bicker sometimes. We've "broke-up" about twice, but in the end everything seems to be ok. Lately things have been the best. Its tough because she has an apartment 2 hours away from me, and she has school there where she's going to be a doctor of phsycology in about 3 more years. So, I only get to see her 2 or 3 times a week, if that. Which...is probably partially what keeps us off each others' backs. :loco: A lot of times I feel like I'm unsure if I TRUELY love her, since I havent been with anyone else to compare to. Thats what sorta gets to my head.

I see the situation has been resolved, and good for you! I've had friends that would fight with their girls to the point where they'd physically damage their apartments and homes. They put their head thru a wall, then beg for the girl back a few days later. Go figure.....

Yeah. I completely agree that "distance makes the heart grow fonder".
Having "YOU" time is very important in a relationship. I have definitely been in a relationship where I had absolutely NO "me" time, and it was awful. That girl turned out to be a cheating drug whore, though. So no biggie. :lol:

^^^Funny little fact about that relationship: This girl was all geeked out on pills. Anything she could find. We broke up, yadda yadda. About 2 months ago I find out that she has moved to Colorado to be a "role model" against drugs for her half-siblings. :headbang: Priceless.

Anyways.. It has been resolved. I have a very bad habit of "forgetting" about everything that I hated about the relationship and going right back into it, though.

Being as I just moved to Athens, away from my family and friends, it's going to be especially hard in this condo all alone.

But aye.. Life's too short to be worried about the bullshit, right? Cheers.

GOOD GOD, MAN!!!

:lol:

Mike (006) told me him and his mates made this once.. I'm surprised he's still alive :lol: