I Need some New albums

BlindGuardianKill said:
Disfunctional I think is average when you compare it to the above 3 classics.
Different, not average. That's why I recommended it to Mr Goose. I feel he'll enjoy it more than the classic albums.
Erase The Slate is decent. I use to love it, but have sort of stopped listening to it.

Different is one way of puting it I guess. I guess the other is - disappointing. I personally haven't thought much of Dokken since Back for the Attack. Lynch Mob wicked Sensation and Don Dokken's Up From The Ashes out do any of the later albums.
Then again George Lynch is a bit confused too it seems. His Smoke This album is one of the most embarressing albums I have ever bought. That's different too! Horrible.

BlindGuardianKill said:
Lynch Mob wicked Sensation and Don Dokken's Up From The Ashes out do any of the later albums.
This is true. :)

George Lynch is a bit confused too it seems. His Smoke This album is one of the most embarressing albums I have ever bought. That's different too! Horrible.
:lol: This is true too.

I just ordered some cd's from Amazon:

Porcupine Tree - In Absentia. Have heard so many good things about this band, and this album in particular. Liked the sound samples and liked Steven Wilsons work with Opeth.

Opeth - Still Life. Have wanted this for ages. Havnt seen it anywhere.

Frameshift - Unwaeving the Rainbow. James LaBrie :headbang:

That is all. Was going to get some Dokken , Rush and Glorious Burden, but I have seen them at JBa and they are most probably cheaper there, so might go on the weekend.

I ordered some CDs and a couple of DVDs from Amazon last night:

Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic
Aerosmith - Rocks
Slade - some best of which I can't remember the name of, in lieu of the overpriced Alive that Southy insisted I buy
Tesla - Time's Makin' Changes (DVD)
Tesla - Five Man Video Band (DVD)
Coroner - Punishment for something or other
Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness
Star One - Live on Earth (special order for Salty)
Probably something else I'm forgetting

Oh dear.

I have Time's Makin' Changes on video. It's ok. "Hang Tough" is the only clip on it that I actually put it on for though. Great song...